- 1 How do you say her book in French?
- 2 What is French word for girl?
- 3 How do you say pretty girl in French?
- 4 How do you say hello girlfriend in French?
- 5 What is I like music in French?
- 6 How do you say your book in French?
- 7 How do you say baby girl in French?
- 8 What is French word for boy?
- 9 What is the Spanish word of girl?
- 10 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 11 What is the meaning of La Belle?
- 12 How do you say hi girls in French?
- 13 What is mon Cherie?
How do you say her book in French?
How to say His and Her in French
- How to use SON: A. When the following word is masculine: Son livre (livre is masculine) = his or her book. Son arbre (arbre is masculine) = his or her tree. B.
- How to use SA: When the following word is feminine and starts with a consonant. Sa classe = his or her classroom.
- How to use SES:
What is French word for girl?
The word for girl in French is fille. According to French rules of grammar, fille is — not surprisingly — a feminine word.
How do you say pretty girl in French?
the pretty girl (doll; manequin; beautiful girl)
- jolie fille [la ~] noun.
- mannequin [le ~] noun.
How do you say hello girlfriend in French?
” Salut, chérie,” is probably closest to, “Hi, darling,” or, “Hi, sweetheart,” in English.
What is I like music in French?
“ j’aime beaucoup la musique ”
How do you say your book in French?
The French, Ouvrez votre livre, s’il vous plaît., can be broken down into 4 parts:”open; are opening (2nd person plural)” (ouvrez), “your (formal singular)” (votre), “book” (livre) and “please (plural and polite form)” (s’il vous plaît).
How do you say baby girl in French?
- (= child) fille f ⧫ fillette f. a five-year-old girl une petite fille de cinq ans ⧫ une fillette de cinq ans.
- (= young unmarried woman) jeune fille. a sixteen-year-old girl une jeune fille de seize ans.
- (= daughter) fille f. They’ve got a girl and two boys.
- the girls (informal) (= female friends) les filles.
What is French word for boy?
boy → garçon, gars, boy, jeune homme.
What is the Spanish word of girl?
girl noun. girls. chica, muchacha; novia; hija.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What is the meaning of La Belle?
French: metronymic from La Belle, literally ‘ the beautiful (woman) ‘ (Old French beu, bel ‘fair’, ‘lovely’).
How do you say hi girls in French?
Bonjour is the go-to greeting in French. But if you want to be more precise (and the French usually love precision), if it’s evening or nighttime, you can say Bonsoir (literally, “Good evening”).
What is mon Cherie?
Quick Meme. The expression mon chéri remains common in French today. Sometime in in the mid-1800s, cheri (usually without the accent) entered English for “a sweet young woman.” Mon cheri to mean “my darling” or “my sweetheart” appears in English-language publications around that time to reflect the speech of French.