- 1 How do you greet in Korean names?
- 2 What is Imnida Korean?
- 3 What does Ige mean in Korean?
- 4 How do you say Luna in Korean?
- 5 How do you ask age in Korean?
- 6 What is Naneun in Korean?
- 7 What is Hamnida Korean?
- 8 What is the meaning of Juseyo?
- 9 What is ANYO in Korean?
- 10 What does Annyeong Hashimnikka mean?
- 11 How do you say hello in a cute way?
How do you greet in Korean names?
To get you started though, here’s a quick list of Korean greetings:
- “Hello” (polite): 안녕하세요 (annyeong haseyo)
- “Hi” / “Hello” (casual): 안녕 (annyeong)
- “Good day” / “Hello” (formal): 녕하십니까 (annyeong hasimnikka)
- “Hello” when answering the phone: 여보세요 (yeoboseyo)
- “Good morning”: 좋은아침이에요 (joeun achimieyo)
What is Imnida Korean?
imnida 입니다 = “it is” (declarative) is a statement and would normally be used when answering questions or stating a fact.
What does Ige mean in Korean?
뭐야 이게(mwoya ige) – the emphasis is on “what”. So it’s like saying, “What is this?” and. 이고 뭐야 (igo mwoya) – the emphasis is on “this”. So it’s like saying, “What is this?”
How do you say Luna in Korean?
루나 is pronounce just Luna. 달 is dal.
How do you ask age in Korean?
You can also ask someone’s Korean age by using this question: 나이가 어떻게 되세요? (naiga eotteoke doeseyo?) How old are you?
What is Naneun in Korean?
난(nan) abbreviated the word 나는(naneun) 나(na) means i/me.
What is Hamnida Korean?
The word 감사 (gamsa) is a noun that means “gratitude” or “appreciation” in the Korean language. The 합니다 (hamnida) part means “to do”. You can use this phrase to express “thank you” in Korean in a restaurant, convenience store, or taxi.
What is the meaning of Juseyo?
Juseyo (Joo-se-yo), Jebal – both words mean “ please ” but they are used in different situations. Juseyo is like your more common kind of please or if you are asking for something. For example, if you are eating at a restaurant and want more kimchi, you say, “Jogiyo (Excuse me), kimchi juseyo”.
What is ANYO in Korean?
아니요 ( aniyo ) This word can be used in both formal and standard Korean. The word can be used by itself. Some alternate spellings that you might see are 아니오 (anio) and 아뇨 (anyo). These mean the same thing but the correct spelling is 아니요 (aniyo).
What does Annyeong Hashimnikka mean?
The Most Common Way of Saying “Hi” or “Hello ” in Korean is 안녕하세요 (annyeong-haseyo). In an informal situation however, you want to use 안녕 (an-nyeong) and in a formal situation you would use 안녕하십니까? ( annyeong-hashimnikka).
How do you say hello in a cute way?
Here are some cute ways to say hi:
- “Hey, cutie! How’s it going?”
- “Hey there, beautiful! What have you been up to so far today?”
- “Hey, lovely! How was your day?”