- 1 How do you say happy birthday in Cantonese characters?
- 2 How do you say happy in Cantonese?
- 3 How do you wish someone a happy birthday in Chinese?
- 4 How do you say happy birthday in words?
- 5 What is grandmother in Cantonese?
- 6 How do you say healthy in Cantonese?
- 7 How do you say bless you in Cantonese?
- 8 What are some good wishes?
- 9 How do you write best wishes in Chinese?
- 10 What is the best message for birthday?
- 11 What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday wishes?
- 12 How do you write a birthday blessing?
- 13 What is a unique way to wish a friend?
How do you say happy birthday in Cantonese characters?
If you want to wish someone Happy Birthday in Cantonese, you can say ” Saang1 Jat6 Faai3 Lok6″ (生日快樂). 生 refers to “birth” and 日 refers to “day”.
How do you say happy in Cantonese?
When it comes to greetings in Cantonese, Luisa Tam says the phrase faai lok, which means “happiness” in English, is the easiest way to spread some holiday cheer.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday in Chinese?
The easiest way to say “happy birthday” in Chinese is 生日快乐, or “shēngrì kuàilè” in pinyin. The first part of this expression is 生日 (shēngrì) which means “birthday,” and the second is 快乐 (kuàilè) which means “happy.”
How do you say happy birthday in words?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It’s your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
What is grandmother in Cantonese?
English. Cantonese. Paternal Grandmother. 嫲嫲 [maa4 maa4]
How do you say healthy in Cantonese?
Teddy: 身體 (san1 tai2) is “body,” and 健康 (gin6 hong1) is “healthy.” Together, 身體健康 (san1 tai2 gin6 hong1) is “good health.”
How do you say bless you in Cantonese?
4 Answers. 多喝点水 (Duō hē diǎn shuǐ), 一百岁 (yì bǎi suì), 保佑你 (bǎo yòu nǐ) or 长命百岁 (chánɡ mìnɡ bǎi suì); frequently, listeners do not comment on the sneeze. meaning: “Drink more water”,”May you live for a hundred years.”, “bless you.” or “May you live to one hundred years.”
What are some good wishes?
Including the Surprising Choices Others Made
- Wish #1: Wealth or Happiness. A no-brainer, surely?
- Wish #2: Success or Happiness.
- Wish #3: Fame or Happiness.
- Wish #4: Status or Happiness.
- Wish #5: Attractiveness or Happiness.
- Wish #6: Sex or Happiness.
- Wish #7: Health or Happiness.
- Wish #8: Enlightenment or Happiness.
How do you write best wishes in Chinese?
祝你好运！ (zhù nǐ hǎo yùn!) — (I wish you) Good luck! As you can see, this is a direct translation of “good luck.” The verb 祝 (zhù) means “to wish,” 你 (nǐ) means “you,” 好 (hǎo) is “good” and 运 (yùn) is “luck.”
What is the best message for birthday?
On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday! Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you can only be found once in a lifetime. Wishing you a fabulous birthday!
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday wishes?
‘Happy Birthday’ Message Ideas for a Text Message
- Happy Birthday!
- Remember, even if you have to get older, you never have to grow up!
- Happy YOU day!
- I hope you’ve had a great year, and I wish you many more.
- Remember to live in the moment on this special day.
- It’s your birthday!
- I’m thinking of you on your birthday!
How do you write a birthday blessing?
I pray you have the best birthday ever. You are such a blessing to my life! I thank God so much for you, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead!
What is a unique way to wish a friend?
Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity. Thank you for living your life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happiest of birthdays! Even though celebrations might look a bit different this year, you’re always the life of the party—over Zoom, and all.