- 1 How do you say goodbye to someone professionally?
- 2 How do you say thank you and goodbye to work colleagues?
- 3 What do you write in a goodbye card to a work colleague?
- 4 What can I say instead of goodbye?
- 5 How do you say goodbye on your last day of work?
- 6 How do you say thank you on your last day of work?
- 7 How do you say goodbye and good luck?
- 8 How do you wish goodbye?
- 9 What to say to a coworker who is moving away?
- 10 How do you express gratitude to coworkers?
- 11 What do you say to a coworker when you retire?
- 12 How do you say goodbye forever to a friend?
- 13 How do you say goodbye in a formal way?
How do you say goodbye to someone professionally?
Use the example words and expressions below to appropriately end a conversation and say goodbye.
- Have a good day!
- It was wonderful to talk with you. I must be going.
- It was great to talk with you. I look forward to seeing you again soon (or talking with you again soon).
- It was great to see you again.
How do you say thank you and goodbye to work colleagues?
To the coworker that is leaving the job from a coworker
- I have enjoyed working with you!
- Thank you for all you taught me about [subject they taught you about].
- You’ll do great at your new position!
- Thank you for everything that you taught me!
- I am excited for you and your new position.
What do you write in a goodbye card to a work colleague?
Thoughtful, Simple Messages
- I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years.
- I’ve really enjoyed working with you.
- Wishing you all the best in the next chapter of your career.
- Sorry you’re leaving.
- All the best for the future and good luck with your new chapter – keep in touch.
What can I say instead of goodbye?
- swan song.
How do you say goodbye on your last day of work?
Greetings [Their name], As I’m sure you already know, I’m moving on from [Company X]. Our final day together will be on [date X] and I look forward to parting on an especially high note. It’s been a pleasure managing you and the team as a whole, and I sincerely wish you luck in your future with [Company X].
How do you say thank you on your last day of work?
“Dear All, Just to let you know that today is my last working day at [insert company name]. I would like to thank you all for the mentoring and support you have given me during my time here. I wish you all the best and please keep in touch!
How do you say goodbye and good luck?
While I am truly sad that you’re leaving, I wish you all the best for your future. Good luck and keep in touch! May your future be bright and prosperous, and may you continue to make friends everywhere you go. Goodbye!
How do you wish goodbye?
General Saying Goodbye Quotes
- “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” –
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” –
- “It is so hard to leave—until you leave.
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” –
What to say to a coworker who is moving away?
Messages to a departing coworker
- “Congratulations on your new job.
- “Congratulations on a job well done!
- “I’ve learned a lot from working with you over the years.
- “It was an honor to work with a coworker who was committed to their success and their coworkers.
- “We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
How do you express gratitude to coworkers?
9 Tips to Express Appreciation
- Say thank you.
- Don’t fake it.
- Learn your coworker’s interests.
- Be specific about what you value about a coworker.
- Make it timely.
- Present a personalized gift.
What do you say to a coworker when you retire?
Retirement messages for coworkers
- To one of the best people in the office, congratulations on your retirement!
- You embody hard work and optimism.
- Wishing you a long and enjoyable retirement!
- Best wishes on your next adventure!
- You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life!
How do you say goodbye forever to a friend?
Use a funny goodbye quote to send them off in good spirits.
- “Don’t ever tell anyone anything.
- “Bye Felicia!” –
- “It is so hard to leave—until you leave.
- “I’ll see you in another life.
- “I make it easier for people to leave by making them hate me a little.” –
How do you say goodbye in a formal way?
- Goodbye. “Goodbye” itself is actually one of the most formal ways to say goodbye to someone.
- Farewell. This phrase is quite formal and very emotional-sounding.
- Have a good day.
- Take care.