- 1 How do you say good what about you in Spanish?
- 2 What is the friendly way to say you in Spanish?
- 3 How do you say how are you in Spanish in formal?
- 4 How do you respond to Como estas?
- 5 Is estoy bien formal?
- 6 How are you beautiful in Mexican?
- 7 What is your name Spanish Formal?
- 8 What are other ways to say yes?
- 9 What does Simon vato mean?
- 10 Why does Spanish use no?
How do you say good what about you in Spanish?
im good,what about you? is Estoy bien.
What is the friendly way to say you in Spanish?
In Spanish there are two ways of saying “you”: There’s the informal form, tú and the more formal usted (often abbreviated as Ud.) Whether you use tú or usted depends on a variety of different factors, but it can be a bit intimidating for English speakers used to addressing everybody as “you”.
How do you say how are you in Spanish in formal?
If you’d like to say “Hi, how are you?” in Spanish, you can use “*Hola, ¿cómo estás?” (informal/singular). If you are greeting someone in a more formal setting, you’ll want to use “ Hola, ¿cómo está? ” (formal/singular). If you are talking to multiple people, you’d say “Hola, ¿cómo están?* ” (informal/plural).
How do you respond to Como estas?
How do you answer if someone asks you, “¿Cómo estás?” or “How are you?”? The standard answer is probably ” Bien” (“Fine”) or “Muy bien” (“Very good”). Of course, both of those responses are often expanded: “Muy bien, gracias. ¿Y tú?” (“Quite well, thank you.
Is estoy bien formal?
Replying in formal situations To express that everything is going really well, and there is no need to give more details. A variant of estoy bien is todo bien (all good). It works perfectly in most contexts.
How are you beautiful in Mexican?
¡Qué guapa estás! How beautiful you are! ¡Qué guapa se ve María! María looks very pretty!
What is your name Spanish Formal?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
What are other ways to say yes?
Polite Ways to Say Yes in English
- Yeah, sure. Here you go.
- No problem! I’m always happy to help.
- Yep! I will be right there. (Yep is another informal way to say yes like yeah.)
- Yeah, I’d be happy to!
- Cool. (Yes, cool can really be used to say yes or to show agreement.)
- You got it.
What does Simon vato mean?
masculine noun. 1. ( colloquial) (man) (Mexico) dude (colloquial) (United States)
Why does Spanish use no?
No is very commonly attached to the end of a statement to turn it into a question, either rhetorically or seeking confirmation from the listener that the statement is true. It is usually the equivalent of “isn’t that so?” or something similar. No in such situations is often called a question tag or tag question.