- 1 What does mashita mean in Korean?
- 2 What does Mashisoyo mean?
- 3 How do you say Korean food is delicious in Korean?
- 4 What is kampai Korean?
- 5 What is Naneun?
- 6 What is Jeongmal?
- 7 What is Arasso?
- 8 What is Ipuda in Korean?
- 9 What does Hamnida mean in Korean?
- 10 What does Chincha mean?
- 11 How do you ask was it delicious in Korean?
- 12 What is Bon Appetit in Korean?
- 13 What are the basic words in Korean?
What does mashita mean in Korean?
food is good/delicious.
What does Mashisoyo mean?
Did you know that 맛있어요 or ‘mashisoyo’ means ‘ it’s delicious ‘ in the Korean language? If it’s something really yummy, then we may add the word jinjja (진짜) in front of it, i.e. ‘jinjja mashisoyo! ‘!
How do you say Korean food is delicious in Korean?
Let’s talk formality levels!
- Formal ‘Delicious’ in Korean. 맛있습니다 (masitseumnida) You might hear this word in a presentation about food, in an interview, or in an announcement.
- Standard ‘Delicious’ in Korean. 맛있어요 (masisseoyo)
- Informal ‘Delicious’ in Korean. 맛있어 (masisseo)
What is kampai Korean?
건배 is the most frequently used Korean word for cheers. Interestingly, this Korean word 건배 is very similar to Chinese word, 干杯(Ganbei), and Japanese word, 乾杯 (Kanpai), which they both mean “cheers.” You can use this word 건배 with Koreans whether they are older or younger than you are.
What is Naneun?
난(nan) abbreviated the word 나는(naneun) 나(na) means i/me.
What is Jeongmal?
There are two different words for ‘ really ‘ in the Korean language: 정말 (jeongmal) 진짜 (jinjja)
What is Arasso?
to agree or to understand, “okay “. See a translation.
What is Ipuda in Korean?
There are two ways to say ‘beautiful’ in Korean. The first way is to use the word 아름답다 (areumdapda). The second way is to use the word 예쁘다 (yeppeuda), which means ‘ pretty ‘. 예쁘다 (yeppeuda) is sometimes written as 이쁘다 (ippeuda), which has the same meaning but is more of a slang word.
What does Hamnida mean in Korean?
From the root word 하다 hada which means ‘ do ‘ So 합니다 hamnida is formal form of hada
What does Chincha mean?
진짜 ( Jinjja) means ” Really ”
How do you ask was it delicious in Korean?
이거 맛있어요. [i-geo ma-si-sseo-yo] = This is delicious. 저 케익 맛있어요.
What is Bon Appetit in Korean?
sig-yog-eul dodguda. More Korean words for bon appetite. 맛있게 드세요
What are the basic words in Korean?
Basic Korean Words And Phrases
- 네 (ne) / 예 (ye) = yes.
- 아니오 (a-ni-yo) = no.
- 괜찮아요 (gwaen-chan-a-yo) = ok.
- 안녕하세요 (an-nyeong-ha-se-yo) = hello.
- 주세요 (ju-se-yo) = please.
- 감사합니다 (gam-sa-ham-ni-da) / 고마워요 (go-ma-woy-o) = thank you.
- 천만에요 (cheon-man-e-yo) = you’re welcome.
- 실례합니다 (sill-ye-ham-ni-da) = excuse me.