- 1 How do you say voiture in English?
- 2 How do you say car in different languages?
- 3 What do we say book in French?
- 4 Is car feminine or masculine?
- 5 What is auto mean in French?
- 6 What is your name in French?
- 7 What is the meaning of la voiture noire?
- 8 What is a fancy word for car?
- 9 How do you say fast in different languages?
How do you say voiture in English?
noun, plural voi·tures [ vwah-toorz, -tyoorz; French vwa-tyr].
How do you say car in different languages?
In other languages car
- American English: car /ˈkɑr/
- Arabic: سَيَّارَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: carro.
- Chinese: 小汽车
- Croatian: automobil.
- Czech: auto.
- Danish: bil.
- Dutch: auto.
What do we say book in French?
book → bouquin, livre, ouvrage. book → réserver, bloc, livre, bouquin.
Is car feminine or masculine?
Vehicles, including ships, cars, trains and even engines often take the feminine gender, especially in informal contexts and when spoken of by men (“My car, she’s a beauty.”).
What is auto mean in French?
[ˈɔːtəʊ ] (US) auto f ⧫ voiture f.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What is the meaning of la voiture noire?
Bugatti’s $18.68 Million La Voiture Noire Is the Most Expensive New Car Ever. The bespoke La Voiture Noire (literally meaning black car ) was revealed this morning, March 5, at the Geneva Motorshow.
What is a fancy word for car?
Synonyms of car
- horseless carriage,
- motor vehicle,
How do you say fast in different languages?
In other languages fast
- American English: fast /ˈfæst/
- Arabic: سَرِيع
- Brazilian Portuguese: rápido.
- Chinese: 快速的
- Croatian: brz.
- Czech: rychlý
- Danish: hurtig.
- Dutch: snel.