- 1 How would you say it’s nice to meet you in German?
- 2 How do you say nice to meet you formally?
- 3 How do you express love in German?
- 4 How do you greet someone for the first time?
- 5 Can I say it was a pleasure meeting you?
- 6 How do you say a good meeting?
- 7 What do you say after Nice meeting you?
- 8 What do you say after meeting someone?
- 9 How do you say I love you in a cute way?
- 10 What does Digga mean in German?
- 11 How do you say hello in a fun way?
- 12 How do you answer to it was a pleasure to meet you?
- 13 What can I say other than nice?
How would you say it’s nice to meet you in German?
Formal and Informal: 1) It’s very nice to meet you. 2) Nice to meet you too. 3) Lovely to meet you. 4) It’s great connecting with you.
How do you say nice to meet you formally?
5 “Nice to meet you” or a variation.
- It’s great connecting with you.
- Pleased to meet you.
- Lovely to meet you.
- How do you do? (Formal. Especially in Britain)
- Delighted to make your acquaintance. (Very formal)
How do you express love in German?
Starting with the stock and standard, Ich liebe dich is the classic way to say ‘I love you’ in German. It’s most appropriate for serious, long-term relationships. If the sentiment is mutual, you can say ‘I love you too’ by adding auch (‘also’) to the end of the phrase.
How do you greet someone for the first time?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- “ Hi!” (
- “ Morning!” (
Can I say it was a pleasure meeting you?
1 Answer. They’re both grammatically correct. The situations in which they’re used are different though. I would use ” It is a pleasure meeting you.” or “It is a pleasure to meet you.” at the beginning of when seeing someone for the first time.
How do you say a good meeting?
Leading a meeting in English
- “Good morning / afternoon”
- “Let’s begin”
- “I’d like to welcome everyone”
- “Since everyone is here, let’s get started”
- “I’d like to thank everyone for coming today”
What do you say after Nice meeting you?
The most common way to reply is with “Nice to meet you too.” When responding to “Nice to meet you”, you can reply formally, ” It’s a pleasure meeting you as well ” or informally “Same here.”
What do you say after meeting someone?
Here’s the first thing you can say when you meet someone:
- Hello! How are you?
- Hi. It’s nice to meet you.
- How is your day going?
- What do you do?
- Where are you from?
- How do you find the weather? Do you find that it’s very cold?
- Did you have any trouble getting here? How was the journey?
- What’s your role in the company?
How do you say I love you in a cute way?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
What does Digga mean in German?
This popular slang salutation has its origins in one German film. What does it mean? Digga is simply word you use when addressing a friend, like “mate”, “dude” or “bro”.
How do you say hello in a fun way?
101 Funny Ways To Say Hello To People
- a. Try accents – Add a silly or foreign accent to your hello.
- b. Silly voices – Try it out, especially if you are speaking to a kid.
- c. Impersonate someone – If you try impersonating someone, it will make your greeting extra funny!
How do you answer to it was a pleasure to meet you?
You can respond by saying “Nice to meet you too” or Great to meet you too or” Its my pleasure to meet you too”. Just smile and say “Nice to meet you too”, ” The pleasure is all mine ” to show your gratitude.
What can I say other than nice?
6 Words to Replace ‘Nice’
- Lovely. We had a nice day at the beach. We had a lovely day at the beach.
- Friendly. She’s very nice. She’s very friendly.
- Delightful. It was a nice show. It was a delightful show.
- Delicious. The dinner you cooked was really nice!
- Charming. Montreal is a nice city with a European vibe.