- 1 How do you say basic words in Chinese?
- 2 How do you ask a word in Chinese?
- 3 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 4 What are some basic words?
- 5 What is a correct pronunciation?
- 6 How do I learn Chinese?
- 7 What is your name in Chinese?
- 8 What is the hardest Chinese word?
- 9 Is Chinese hard to pronounce?
- 10 What are the hardest words to pronounce?
- 11 What did you say in Chinese?
- 12 How old is Chinese?
How do you say basic words in Chinese?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
How do you ask a word in Chinese?
9 Mandarin Chinese Question Words You’ve Got to Know
- 谁 (shéi) – who.
- 什么 (shén me) – what.
- 哪里 (nǎ lǐ) – where.
- 哪个 (nǎ ge) – which.
- 什么时候 (shén me shí hou) – when.
- 为什么 (wèi shén me) – why.
- 怎么 (zěn me) – how.
- 多少 (duō shǎo) – how many.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
What are some basic words?
hair, half, hall, hammer, hand, happen, happy, hard, hat, hate, have, he, head, healthy, hear, heavy, heart, heaven, height, hello, help, hen, her, here, hers, hide, high, hill, him, his, hit, hobby, hold, hole, holiday, home, hope, horse, hospital, hot, hotel, house, how, hundred, hungry, hour, hurry, husband, hurt.
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.
How do I learn Chinese?
How to Learn Chinese: My Top 6 Tips
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.
What is your name in Chinese?
In Chinese, when you want to know someone’s name, you can say “ Nǐ jiào shénme míngzi? ” It means “what’s your name?” In this sentence, “jiào” is a verb, which means ‘be called”. “Shénme” means “what”. “Míngzi” means “name”. When you answer this question you may use, “Wǒ jiào” plus name.
What is the hardest Chinese word?
The character biáng requires 62 total strokes to write and contains a 馬 horse, 月 moon,刂 knife and 心 heart plus other radicals. Biáng doesn’t exist in Modern Standard Mandarin which only serves to increase the mystery and intrigue surrounding the character.
Is Chinese hard to pronounce?
Chinese is one of the hardest languages for English speakers to learn. Pinyin pronunciation actually isn’t the hardest part of learning Chinese. In fact, native English speakers find the tones more challenging, although with plenty of practice, tones aren’t that great of an obstacle.
What are the hardest words to pronounce?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
What did you say in Chinese?
Chinese translation of ‘what did you say?’ 你说(說)什么(麼) ？ (ní shuō shénme?)
How old is Chinese?
It has a recorded history of nearly 5,000 years. In 1700-1046 BC the first Chinese state recorded the uniting of North Central China during the Shang Dynasty. After the Shang Dynasty in 1045 CA – 700 BC the Zhou Dynasty took over with more dominant force to over.