- 1 What does Kha Khun mean?
- 2 What does Tirak mean in Thai?
- 3 What does MAI mean in Thai?
- 4 What is KRUB in Thai?
- 5 How do you greet someone in Thai?
- 6 How do you express love in Thai?
- 7 What is mai pen rai in Thai?
- 8 How do you compliment a girl in Thai?
- 9 Can you kiss in Thailand?
- 10 What does Jing Jing mean in Thai?
- 11 What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
What does Kha Khun mean?
3 – Thank You in Thai: Khop Khun kha/khap The Thai word for thank you is khop khun. It is perhaps the most important Thai word to learn.
What does Tirak mean in Thai?
tirak yes, nice words to say to friend.im thai.
What does MAI mean in Thai?
Mai – No. These two words will help you no end when you are out and about on the streets of Thailand. “chai chai“ is a common answer here in the kingdom meaning ‘yes yes’, alternately “mai“ when it precedes any other word means ‘no’, for example “mai ron“ means it is not hot.
What is KRUB in Thai?
Thai children are taught to make a habit of using these polite endings from a young age. Thai women end sentences with “ka” while Thai men use “krub” as dictated by social etiquette. “In Thai ‘krub’ and ‘ka’ are polite particles added to the end of a sentence.
How do you greet someone in Thai?
- In both a formal and informal situation, Thai people greet each other with the word ‘sawadee’ followed by ‘kah’ for females and ‘kraap’ (soft r) for males.
- It is normal to refer to someone of a perceived higher status by the title ‘Khun’ (Mr/Ms) followed by their first name.
How do you express love in Thai?
Learn these romantic Thai phrases to win over that special someone in your life.
- You melt my heart.
- /kun tam-hâi jai pŏm lá-laai/
- I have got a crush on you.
- – คุณโดนใจผมมาก
- /kun doan-jai pŏm mâak/
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
What is mai pen rai in Thai?
“Mai pen rai”, which can be translated as ” never mind ” or ‘It is nothing’ is a very common expression in Thai, the language of Thailand.
How do you compliment a girl in Thai?
10 Thai words for complimenting
- Narak (น่ารัก) Narak is a way to say cute in Thai language.
- Suay (สวย) If you want to compliment someone that she is beautiful, this word will come in handy.
- Phorm (ผอม)
- Hoon Dee (หุ่นดี)
- Chalard (ฉลาด)
- Doo Dek (ดูเด็ก)
- Somboonbaeb (สมบูรณ์แบบ)
- Khem Kang (เข้มแข็ง)
Can you kiss in Thailand?
* It is not polite to express your private affection by hugging and kissing your partener in public places. Holding hands is OK for foreigners, but rarely seen at locals.
What does Jing Jing mean in Thai?
The root word is จริง, which means ‘true’ or ‘real’. จริง Jing1. If you repeat the word twice, it means ‘really! ‘, ‘ seriously ‘, or ‘I’m telling the truth.
What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
jub jub is the sound of Kiss. you can say “jub jub na ” with your girl friend to tell her you love her or miss her.