- 1 How do you say whats up in Chinese?
- 2 How do I say what’s up?
- 3 How do you write in Chinese on WhatsApp?
- 4 How do you say bro in Chinese slang?
- 5 What are Chinese apps?
- 6 How do you say facebook in Mandarin?
- 7 Is it rude to say whatsup?
- 8 How are you another way to ask?
- 9 What’s up in short form?
- 10 Can you use WhatsApp in China?
- 11 How safe is WhatsApp?
- 12 How can I chat in English on WhatsApp?
- 13 What is the most beautiful Chinese word?
- 14 What does 520 mean in a text?
- 15 What does 77777 mean in Chinese?
How do you say whats up in Chinese?
“Weixin ”: the Chinese version of WhatsApp.
How do I say what’s up?
Different Ways to Say “What’s Up?”
- Sup? ( short slang version of what’s up)
- How’s it going?
- What’s going on?
- Wagwan (Slang version of ‘What’s going on? ‘)
- What’s happening?
- What’s new?
- Anything new with you?
How do you write in Chinese on WhatsApp?
If you don’t see this option, it might not be supported in your country.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options > Settings > Chats > App Language.
- Select the language you want.
How do you say bro in Chinese slang?
Similar to the English term “bro,” 哥们 (gē men) literally means “brothers.” But whereas the American version of “bro” has taken on a slightly derogatory meaning in its association with obnoxious partying males.
What are Chinese apps?
/æp/ us. /æp/ abbreviation for application: a computer program that is designed for a particular purpose. 应用程序 （application的缩写）
How do you say facebook in Mandarin?
It’s called ” 脸谱” or “脸书” in Mandarin Chinese. It’s called “脸谱” or “脸书” in Mandarin Chinese. The direct translation, taking into account the origin of “Facebook”, would be “面本”. Facebook.com is banned in China.
Is it rude to say whatsup?
“Sure – what’s up?” – seems like a polite enough way to ask what the problem is, although certainly very informal. But as a response to someone asking you to fill out a questionnaire, it doesn’t seem to make much sense. It seems like your response just needed to be yes or no at this point.
How are you another way to ask?
Long time no see!
- What’s going on? This is a great, informal way to say hello to someone you already know.
- What’s new (with you)? This is another great and informal way to say hi to someone you know.
- What’s up?
- How have you been?
- How’s everything?
- How’s it going?
- You all right?
- Hey, hey man.
What’s up in short form?
Wyd can be a literal question meant to find out what another person is actually up to. It can also texted as an informal greeting like What’s up? Wyd, like the phrase it abbreviates, also acts a rhetorical question used to challenge or question someone’s lifestyle or choices.
Can you use WhatsApp in China?
Why is WhatsApp illegal in China? WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, which is also blocked in China. Since Facebook is unwilling to give the Chinese government permission to moderate and censor messages on WhatsApp, they blocked it.
How safe is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp chats are protected by end-to-end encryption, which means no one can see your messages except the people you share them with.
How can I chat in English on WhatsApp?
To make a WhatsApp group, all you need to do is to tap the “New Group” button on the “Chats” screen, and choose the participants you want to add. They need to be in your WhatsApp contacts list already. Then you can rename the group and start chatting. That is all there is to it!
What is the most beautiful Chinese word?
10 MOST BEAUTIFUL CHINESE WORDS AND PHRASES
- #1 烟雨 (yān yǔ)
- #2 似水流年 (sì shuǐ liúnián)
- #3 风花雪月 (fēng huāxuěyuè)
- #4 梦蝶 (mèng dié)
- #5 浮生若梦 (fú shēng ruò mèng)
- #6 心有灵犀一点通 (xīn yǒu líng xī yī diǎn tōng)
- #7 剑胆琴心 (jiàn dǎn qín xīn)
- #8 西风 (xī fēng)
What does 520 mean in a text?
520 – ” I love you “. 520 (pinyin: wǔ’èrlíng) represents 我爱你 (pinyin: wǒ ài nǐ). 555 “(crying)”.
What does 77777 mean in Chinese?
77777 symbolic meaning is that you should continue with the same spirit, and your generous efforts will soon be rewarded. He is Worthy, my Redeemer my rock and high Tower seated at the right hand of God the Father, Jesus Christ. This is a form of divination that has its roots from thousands of years back.