- 1 How do you say im good what about you in Spanish?
- 2 How do you reply to Como estas?
- 3 What is the formal way to say how are you in Spanish?
- 4 What are two ways to say you in Spanish?
- 5 What language is estoy bien?
- 6 How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
- 7 Is estoy bien formal?
- 8 How do you respond to Como Amaneciste?
- 9 How are you beautiful in Mexican?
- 10 Is Su formal or informal?
- 11 What are some slang words in Spanish?
How do you say im good what about you in Spanish?
im good,what about you? is Estoy bien.
How do you reply to Como estas?
How do you answer if someone asks you, “¿Cómo estás?” or “How are you?”? The standard answer is probably ” Bien” (“Fine”) or “Muy bien” (“Very good”). Of course, both of those responses are often expanded: “Muy bien, gracias. ¿Y tú?” (“Quite well, thank you.
What is the formal way to say how are you in Spanish?
If you’d like to say “Hello, how are you?” in Spanish, you can use “*Hola, ¿cómo estás?” (informal/singular). If you are greeting someone in a more formal setting, you’ll want to use “ Hola, ¿cómo está? ” (formal/singular). If you are talking to multiple people, you’d say “Hola, ¿cómo están?* ” (informal/plural).
What are two ways to say you in Spanish?
In Spanish there are two ways of saying “you”: There’s the informal form, tú and the more formal usted (often abbreviated as Ud.)
What language is estoy bien?
estoy bien – translated from Spanish to English I’m fine.
How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
Instead of saying “adios” to someone who you just met, you can simply say “mucho gusto!” And if you are wondering how to respond to “mucho gusto”, the best answer is “ igualmente” o “mucho gusto también”.
Is estoy bien formal?
Replying in formal situations To express that everything is going really well, and there is no need to give more details. A variant of estoy bien is todo bien (all good). It works perfectly in most contexts.
How do you respond to Como Amaneciste?
” Bien, ¿y tú? ” are OK. ¿Cómo amaneció? = Polite. Usual response: Bien, ¿y usted?
How are you beautiful in Mexican?
¡Qué guapa estás! How beautiful you are! ¡Qué guapa se ve María! María looks very pretty!
Is Su formal or informal?
We know that tu and su are possessive pronouns. The difference between these two is the same as the one between tú and usted: tu is the informal way of saying “your,” while su is the formal one.
What are some slang words in Spanish?
The 10 Best Slang Expressions In Spanish
- Mucha mierda. Meaning: break a leg.
- Ponerse las pilas. Meaning: get cracking; put one’s skates on.
- Hablar por los codos. Meaning: to be a chatterbox.
- Estar piripi. Meaning: to be tipsy.
- Echar una mano.
- Dejar plantado / dar plantón.
- En un abrir y cerrar de ojos.
- Llueve sobre mojado.