- 1 How do Chinese people say welcome?
- 2 How do you reply to Xie Xie?
- 3 What is a Mandarin greeting?
- 4 What is Bu Yong Xie?
- 5 What xie xie ni means?
- 6 How do you say you are welcome?
- 7 What is Jie Jie?
- 8 What is Xie Xie in English?
- 9 What do the Chinese say Namaste?
- 10 What can I say instead of good morning?
- 11 What are the basic Chinese words?
- 12 What is ni hao ma answer?
- 13 What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
- 14 How do you say hello in Hainanese?
How do Chinese people say welcome?
When you enter a store in China, you will hear them greet you with 歡迎光臨 / 欢迎光临 (huān yíng guāng lín) which means “welcome”. To welcome guests and patrons, she would say the phrase 歡迎 (huān yíng), a more casual greeting.
How do you reply to Xie Xie?
As we know, you should answer ” bu keqi 不客气” (you’re welcome) when someone said “xiè xie” to you. However, many Chinese answered “bu yong xie” instead. “bu yong xie” means “you don’t need to say thank you to me”.
What is a Mandarin greeting?
你好。 nǐ hǎo; The standard “hello” greeting. Literally means “you good.” nín hǎo; The same “hello” greeting as above, except that 您 (nín), like in many European languages, is the polite form of “you”, used when addressing elders, or teachers etc.
What is Bu Yong Xie?
bu yong xie: You’re welcome,: bù yòng xiè | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary | Yabla Chinese.
What xie xie ni means?
Chinese term or phrase: xie xie ni. English translation: thank you.
How do you say you are welcome?
10 Ways to Say “You’re Welcome”
- You got it.
- Don’t mention it.
- No worries.
- Not a problem.
- My pleasure.
- It was nothing.
- I’m happy to help.
- Not at all.
What is Jie Jie?
Jiejie is your elder sister.
What is Xie Xie in English?
English translation of 谢谢 ( xiexie / xièxie ) – thank you in Chinese.
What do the Chinese say Namaste?
嗨 | Hāi | Hi! 嗨, or “hāi” in pīnyīn, is an informal greeting used by young people in urban areas to greet friends and other people around their age. It’s actually a loanword from English and is simply the Chinese form of the English greeting “hi.”
What can I say instead of good morning?
synonyms for good morning
- buenos dias.
- good morrow.
What are the basic Chinese words?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
What is ni hao ma answer?
But how you respond people when they say to you “Ni hao ma?” (how are you?); It is pretty easy, just say ” Wo Hen Hao” (I am very good), Wo = I, Hen = Very, Hao = Good.
What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
How do you say hello in Hainanese?
Hello.. ( du o bo? )