- 1 What is the full word of Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl?
- 2 What is the 189 819 Letter word?
- 3 What is the longest word in the world that takes 3 hours to say?
- 4 Is there a word longer than Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
- 5 What is the shortest word?
- 6 What is the hardest word to say?
- 7 What is the most beautiful word in the world?
- 8 Is there a word with all 26 letters?
- 9 Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious a real word in the dictionary?
- 10 What is the longest math word?
- 11 Is Antidisestablishmentarianism a real word?
- 12 How many letters are in Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
- 13 Is there a word without a vowel?
- 14 What is the hardest spelling bee word?
- 15 What is the longest German word?
What is the full word of Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl?
LONGEST ENGLISH WORD:Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl… isoleucine (189,819 letters) If we’re talking chemistry, the longest chemical name is 189,819 letters long. It is the chemical name for titin, a giant filamentous protein essential to the structure, development, and elasticity of muscle.
What is the 189 819 Letter word?
1. methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanyl… isoleucine. You’ll notice there’s an ellipsis here, and that’s because this word, in total, is 189,819 letters long, and it’s the chemical name for the largest known protein, titin.
What is the longest word in the world that takes 3 hours to say?
You will be surprised to know that the longest word in English has 1, 89,819 letters and it will take you three and a half hours to pronounce it correctly. This is a chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.
Is there a word longer than Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
The longest words in the dictionary are: antidisestablishmentarianism – opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England – 28 letters. floccinaucinihilipilification – the estimation of something as worthless – 29 letters. pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis – a supposed lung disease – 45 letters.
What is the shortest word?
Eunoia, at six letters long, is the shortest word in the English language that contains all five main vowels. Seven letter words with this property include adoulie, douleia, eucosia, eulogia, eunomia, eutopia, miaoued, moineau, sequoia, and suoidea. (The scientific name iouea is a genus of Cretaceous fossil sponges.)
What is the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
What is the most beautiful word in the world?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 3 Pluviophile (n.)
- 4 Clinomania (n.)
- 5 Idyllic (adj.)
- 6 Aurora (n.)
- 7 Solitude (n.)
- 8 Supine (adj.)
- 9 Petrichor (n.) The pleasant, earthy smell after rain.
- 10 Serendipity (n.) The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way.
Is there a word with all 26 letters?
An English pangram is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet. The most well known English pangram is probably “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”. A perfect pangram is a pangram where each of the letters appears only once.
Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious a real word in the dictionary?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a nonsensical word that is sometimes used to describe something as being great or extraordinary. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is used especially by children and fans of Disney movies to describe something as being really good.
What is the longest math word?
The longest word in mathematics is Floccinaucinihilipilification.
Is Antidisestablishmentarianism a real word?
We can’t put antidisestablishmentarianism in the dictionary because there’s hardly any record of its use as a real word. It’s only cited as an example of a long word—which is not the same thing.
How many letters are in Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
1 Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis ( forty-five letters ) is lung disease caused by the inhalation of silica or quartz dust.
Is there a word without a vowel?
Words with no vowels Cwm and crwth do not contain the letters a, e, i, o, u, or y, the usual vowels (that is, the usual symbols that stand for vowel sounds) in English. Shh, psst, and hmm do not have vowels, either vowel symbols or vowel sounds.
What is the hardest spelling bee word?
The 25 Toughest Winning Words Ever Spelled In The National Spelling Bee
- Albumen. Year: 1928. Pronunciation: al-BYOO-mun.
- Foulard. Year: 1931. Pronunciation: foo-LARD.
- Semaphore. Year: 1946. Pronunciation: SEM-uh-fohr.
- Insouciant. Year: 1951.
- Soubrette. Year: 1953.
- Schappe. Year: 1957.
- Smaragdine. Year: 1961.
- Esquamulose. Year: 1962.
What is the longest German word?
At 80 letters, the longest word ever composed in German is ” Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft,” meaning, the “Association for Subordinate Officials of the Head Office Management of the Danube Steamboat Electrical Services.” But it’s a coinage of strung together more for