- 1 How do you ask someone their phone number in Spanish?
- 2 What is the first phone number?
- 3 How do you read a 0 in a phone number?
- 4 WHAT IS A in Spanish mean?
- 5 What is your name in Spanish?
- 6 Whats is God’s phone number?
- 7 Why are there no 555 phone numbers?
- 8 What is the longest phone number?
- 9 How do you write down a phone number?
- 10 How do you read a mobile number?
- 11 What does D stand for phone number?
How do you ask someone their phone number in Spanish?
6 Ways to Ask for a Phone Number in Spanish
- ¿Cuál es tu número? – What’s your phone number?
- ¿Me pasas tu teléfono? – Can you give me your number?
- ¿Cuál es tu teléfono? – What’s your phone number?
- ¿Puedes darme tu teléfono?
- ¿Tienes algún número al que te pueda marcar?
- ¿Quieres que intercambiemos números?
What is the first phone number?
The number is now written as 1-212-736-5000. According to the hotel’s website, PEnnsylvania 6-5000 is New York’s oldest continually assigned telephone number and possibly the oldest continuously-assigned number in the world.
How do you read a 0 in a phone number?
When 0 is in a phone number, it’s pronounced oh. 237-0980 is usually said as two – three – seven, oh – nine – eight – oh.
WHAT IS A in Spanish mean?
Although the common Spanish preposition a usually means “to,” it can be used in ways that don’t refer to motion or location. An abundance of phrases beginning with a can function as adverbial or adjectival modifiers. A is also often used in time expressions, usually to mean “at.”
What is your name in Spanish?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas? Remember, when speaking to someone your age or younger, use a tú form of this phrase.
Whats is God’s phone number?
In the 2003 Jim Carrey comedy “Bruce Almighty,” God’s phone number ( 776-2323, no area code ) appears on the Carrey character’s pager, so of course moviegoers called it and asked to speak to God.
Why are there no 555 phone numbers?
Narrator: The short answer is that most 555 numbers are not working numbers, so real people won’t be harassed if diehard fans try to call them. 555 was an exchange combination that was not used very often in the American telephone system. You may get a wrong number, or no number at all.
What is the longest phone number?
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has established a comprehensive numbering plan, designated E. 164, for uniform interoperability of the networks of its member state or regional administrations. It is an open numbering plan, however, imposing a maximum length of 15 digits to telephone numbers.
How do you write down a phone number?
It is common to write phone numbers as (0xx) yyyyyyy, where xx is the area code. The 0 prefix is for trunk (long-distance) dialing from within the country. International callers should dial +92 xx yyyyyyyy. All mobile phone codes are four digits long and start with 03xx.
How do you read a mobile number?
On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
What does D stand for phone number?
For numéros de télephone there are two types: D = domicile & P = portable. Portable is mobile number. Domicile is the residence phone number.