- 1 Do Filipinos say Feliz Navidad?
- 2 What are 5 ways to say Merry Christmas?
- 3 What is Santa called in the Philippines?
- 4 How did you celebrate Christmas?
- 5 Which country has the longest Christmas?
- 6 How long is Christmas in Philippines?
- 7 What can I say instead of Happy Holidays?
- 8 Can you say Happy Christmas?
- 9 How do you say enjoy the holidays?
- 10 How do you say Merry Christmas to a guy you like?
- 11 How do you say Merry Christmas 2020?
With the Philippines having been under Spanish colonial rule for hundreds of years, most Filipinos do understand what the phrase means, especially with the added familiarity with Puerto Rican singer Jose Feliciano’s classic Christmas song “Feliz Navidad,” which was released in 1970.
What are 5 ways to say Merry Christmas?
- Merry Christmas.
- Happy Hanukkah.
- Joyous Kwanzaa.
- Yuletide Greetings.
- Happy holidays.
- Joyeux Noël.
- Feliz Navidad.
- Seasons Greetings.
What is Santa called in the Philippines?
So people in the Philippines have Santa Claus (or ‘Santa Klaus’), Christmas trees, Christmas cards and Christmas carols from western countries!
How did you celebrate Christmas?
Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive. December 25—Christmas Day—has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1870.
Which country has the longest Christmas?
The Philippines, one of six predominantly Christian countries in Asia, boasts the earliest and longest Christmas season in the world.
How long is Christmas in Philippines?
It is celebrated for almost half a year (4 months and 3–4 weeks or 5 months). Generally, holiday decorations are available as early as the weekend of the National Heroes’ Day in August.
What can I say instead of Happy Holidays?
Other Ways of Saying “Merry Christmas”
- As always, what a blessing you are!
- Celebrate this holiday with a lot of fun, excitement, and surprises.
- Glad tidings to your jolly soul.
- Enjoy some holiday magic on me.
- Have a cuddly Christmas.
- Have your best Christmas ever!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Can you say Happy Christmas?
Does anyone say “Happy Christmas”? Yes! For starters, it’s important to note that “Happy Christmas” hasn’t faded completely—it’s still widely used in England. This is believed to be because “happy” took on a higher class connotation than “merry,” which was associated with the rowdiness of the lower classes.
How do you say enjoy the holidays?
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for friends and family
- Peace and joy to you and your family this holiday season.
- I hope you have a nice and warm holiday season!
- I’m truly grateful to have a friend like you!
- Thinking of you with lots of love!
- I hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas!
How do you say Merry Christmas to a guy you like?
5 Flirty Texts to Send Your Crush on Christmas
- “Was Santa Good to You This Year?”
- “I’ll Tell You My Christmas Wish If You Tell Me Yours”
- “Santa Called and Asked Me If You Were Good This Year.
- “I Asked Santa to Put You Under My Tree This Morning.
- “You Must Be Rudolph Because Just Thinking of You Makes My Day Brighter!”
How do you say Merry Christmas 2020?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021!
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.