- 1 How do you say love in all languages?
- 2 How do you say love in 15 different languages?
- 3 How do you say I love you in different languages in India?
- 4 What is I love you in Paris?
- 5 What are 5 ways to say I love you?
- 6 What is the code for I love You?
- 7 Which language has the best word for love?
- 8 How do you say love in English?
- 9 How do you say I miss you in cute ways?
- 10 How do you express missing someone badly?
- 11 How do you say I love you in Bihari language?
How do you say love in all languages?
How to Say “My Love” in 8 Different Languages
- Spanish – mi amor.
- French – mon amour.
- Italian – amore mio.
- Portuguese – meu amor.
- Chinese (Mandarin) – 我的爱人 (wǒ de àirén)
- German – meine Geliebte.
- Korean – 내 사랑 (nae sarang)
- Russian – (moya lyubov’)
How do you say love in 15 different languages?
How to Say “I Love You” in 15 Different Languages
- Je t’aime. Language: French.
- Te amo. Language: Spanish.
- Ich liebe Dich. Language: German.
- 我爱你 (Wo ai ni) Language: Mandarin Chinese.
- 愛してる (Aishiteru) Language: Japanese.
- 사랑해 (Saranghae)
- ٲنَا بحِبَّك (Ana bahebak)
- मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हुँ (Main tumse pyar kartha hoon)
How do you say I love you in different languages in India?
How to say ‘I Love You’ in 11 Indian languages
- Hindi. मुझे तुमसे प्यार है (Mujhe tumse pyaar hai)
- Bengali. আমি তোমায় ভালোবাসি (Ami tomaya bhalobhashi)
- Marathi. मी तुझ्यावर प्रेम करतो (Mi tujhyavar prem karato)
- Telegu. నేను నిన్ను ప్రేమిస్తున్నాను (Nenu ninnu premishtunnanu)
What is I love you in Paris?
Je t’aime – I love you.
What are 5 ways to say I love you?
5 Different Ways To Say “I love you“
- I can’t stop thinking about you. No one matters but you.
- I’ve got you under my skin. I lost my heart to you.
- You set my heart on fire. Words. to express: to say opinions or feelings. express in other languages. QUIZ. Teacher’s pet is ___
What is the code for I love You?
2. 143: I Love You.
Which language has the best word for love?
Sanskrit is a classical language that has influenced modern South and Southeast Asian languages at least as much as Greek and Latin have influenced modern European languages. This language has an astounding 96 words for love.
How do you say love in English?
Classic ways to say I love you
- I love you. Sweet, simple and easy to remember.
- I’m in love with you. This phrase is a bit more intense than the simple, ‘I love you.
- You’re the love of my life.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I’m head over heels for you.
- You’re my other half.
- I will always love you.
How do you say I miss you in cute ways?
Cute Ways To Say “I Miss You”
- I wish you were here.
- I think about you all the time.
- I see you everywhere around me.
- When will I see you again?
- I’m counting the days by minutes.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I can’t wait to be with you again.
- I can feel your breath on my neck.
How do you express missing someone badly?
” I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” “He kisses me like he misses me, even before I have to go.” “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.”
How do you say I love you in Bihari language?
Tose mil kar achha lagal.