- 1 What is excellent in French?
- 2 How do you describe Nice in French?
- 3 What are some cool French words?
- 4 What is a better word than awesome?
- 5 What’s a better word for great?
- 6 What is French slang called?
- 7 What is unique called in French?
- 8 How do you compliment a boy in French?
- 9 How do you praise a girl in French?
- 10 What are some cute words?
- 11 What are the prettiest words?
- 12 What is the most beautiful word?
What is excellent in French?
French translation of ‘ excellent!’ ⧫ parfait!
How do you describe Nice in French?
Agréable (Nice, Pleasant) This is a very good synonym for bon since agréable essentially has the same strength as bon.
What are some cool French words?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Argent – silver. Argent is used in English too to refer to something silver and shiny.
- Atout – asset. Masculine, noun.
- Arabesque – in Arabic fashion or style. Feminine, noun.
- Bijoux – jewelry. Masculine, noun.
- Bisous – kisses. Masculine, noun.
- Bonbon – candy.
- Brindille – twig.
- Câlin – hug.
What is a better word than awesome?
breathtaking, amazing, stunning, astounding, astonishing, awe-inspiring, stupendous, staggering, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable. magnificent, wonderful, spectacular, remarkable, phenomenal, prodigious, miraculous, sublime.
What’s a better word for great?
OTHER WORDS FOR great 1 immense, enormous, gigantic, huge, vast, grand.
What is French slang called?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Verlan (French pronunciation: [vɛʁlɑ̃]) is a type of argot in the French language, featuring inversion of syllables in a word, and is common in slang and youth language. It rests on a long French tradition of transposing syllables of individual words to create slang words.
What is unique called in French?
Chaque signature est unique. 2. (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique.
How do you compliment a boy in French?
Tu es beau. Simply put, “Tu es beau” or “T’es beau” means, “You are handsome.” Saying compliments in French is an easy way to get someone’s attention! Be sure to note that “beau” refers strictly to men, so use it accordingly.
How do you praise a girl in French?
2 – Answer with Another Compliment
- Tu as de très beaux yeux. (“You have very beautiful eyes.” ) Toi aussi. [Casual] / Vous aussi. [Formal] (“You too!” )
- J’adore ton t-shirt! (“I love your T-shirt!” ) Merci, mais je ne peux pas rivaliser avec ta chemise. (“Thank you, but I can’t compete with your shirt.” )
What are some cute words?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
What are the prettiest words?
The 30 Most Beautiful Words in the English Language
What is the most beautiful word?
Mother is the most beautiful word in the English language, according to a survey of 40,000 people worldwide | The Independent | The Independent.