- 1 How do you praise in Japanese?
- 2 What is Yoku Yatta?
- 3 How do you say awesome job?
- 4 What’s another way to say doing a good job?
- 5 What is Sugoi desu ne?
- 6 What is Sugoi in Japanese?
- 7 What is Subarashii?
- 8 What is the meaning of Otanjoubi Omedetou?
- 9 How do you say goodnight in Japanese?
- 10 How do you say very good to students?
- 11 What can I say instead of good for you?
- 12 What is a bigger word for good?
- 13 How do you say good work in a team?
How do you praise in Japanese?
How to compliment in Japanese
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic! Beautiful!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
What is Yoku Yatta?
You (male boss) might praise your subordinate by saying “Yoku yatta!” ( Well done ).
How do you say awesome job?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
What’s another way to say doing a good job?
That’s great. I’m impressed. Keep working on it; you’re improving. Congratulations, you got it right!
What is Sugoi desu ne?
Sugoi desu ne! = Lit. Really? Great! このアニメは ほんとうに すごいですね！
What is Sugoi in Japanese?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”. However, it can also be used to express that something is terrible or dreadful.
What is Subarashii?
Subarashii means splendid; glorious; excellent; or superb.
What is the meaning of Otanjoubi Omedetou?
In Japanese, “ happy birthday ” is written (お) 誕生日 おめでとう (ございます). This is pronounced “(o) tanjoubi omedetou (gozaimasu)”. “tanjobi” (たんじょうび) means “birthday” “omedeto” means “congratulations”
How do you say goodnight in Japanese?
Generally, the Japanese expression for saying “goodnight” is “ おやすみ“(Oyasumi).
How do you say very good to students?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What can I say instead of good for you?
40 Ways to Say “Good for You!” to Your Students
- That’s really nice.
- Wow! That’s great!
- I like the way you’re working.
- Keep up the good work.
- That’s quite an improvement.
- Much better.
- Keep it up.
- What neat work!
What is a bigger word for good?
great, satisfying, exceptional, positive, acceptable, satisfactory, valuable, superb, marvelous, bad, wonderful, favorable, excellent, respectable, honest, useful, talented, efficient, reliable, able.
How do you say good work in a team?
The Top 20 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well.”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”