- 1 How do you say Beautiful girl in Italian?
- 2 What is Italian slang for girlfriend?
- 3 What do you call a baby girl in Italian?
- 4 What does Ciao Bella?
- 5 What is Bellissimo?
- 6 What is a Moolinyan?
- 7 How do you flirt in Italian?
- 8 What is a Gumah?
- 9 How do you say baby girl in French?
- 10 How do you compliment an Italian girl?
- 11 What is the German word for baby girl?
- 12 What is bonjourno mean?
- 13 How do you address a woman in Italian?
How do you say Beautiful girl in Italian?
- bello = masculine singular (bambino bello = beautiful boy)
- bella = feminine singular (bambina bella = beautiful girl)
- belli = masculine plural (bambini belli = beautiful boys)
- belle = feminine plural (bambine belle = beautiful girls)
What is Italian slang for girlfriend?
“Boyfriend” in Italian and “Girlfriend” in Italian: Ragazzo and Ragazza. There are two main ways to say “girlfriend” and “boyfriend” in Italian: ragazzo/a or fidanzato/a. The former is used by young couples, usually when they are dating, while the latter is for serious relationships and also means fiance.
What do you call a baby girl in Italian?
baby-girl. neonata. baby noun. bambino, bebè, neonato, bimbo, lattante.
What does Ciao Bella?
Ciao bella is an informal Italian expression literally meaning “ goodbye (or hello), beautiful.”
What is Bellissimo?
New Word Suggestion. [Italian} meaning: Very Beautiful.
What is a Moolinyan?
moolinyan noun Also moulinyan. US offensive In Italian-American usage, a black person.
How do you flirt in Italian?
There are a few different terms for flirting: the reflexive verb ‘provarci’ (roughly ‘to try it on with’), the phrasal verb ‘ fare il filo a’ or ‘corteggiare’ (literally ‘to court’) are more formal alternatives, or you can use the Anglicism ‘flirtare’, or ‘civettare’, though the latter is generally restricted to women.
What is a Gumah?
Goomah — Mistress or girlfriend. It comes from the Italian comare, which means godmother or second mother. In other words, someone who takes care of you.
How do you say baby girl in French?
- (= child) fille f ⧫ fillette f. a five-year-old girl une petite fille de cinq ans ⧫ une fillette de cinq ans.
- (= young unmarried woman) jeune fille. a sixteen-year-old girl une jeune fille de seize ans.
- (= daughter) fille f. They’ve got a girl and two boys.
- the girls (informal) (= female friends) les filles.
How do you compliment an Italian girl?
Italian compliments for a woman:
- Come sei carina! (“How cute you are!” )
- Come sei dolce! (“How sweet you are!” )
- Sei una bella ragazza/donna. (“You are a beautiful girl/woman!” )
- Che begli occhi! (“Nice eyes!” )
- Che bel sorriso! (“Beautiful smile!” )
- Sei molto simpatica! (“You are very nice!” )
What is the German word for baby girl?
Detailed Translations for baby girl from English to German girl: Fräulein; Mädel; junge Dame.
What is bonjourno mean?
interjection, noun. good morning, good afternoon, good-day, good evening, good night [interjection, noun] words used (depending on the time of day) when meeting or leaving someone. (Translation of buongiorno from the PASSWORD Italian–English Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd) 5
How do you address a woman in Italian?
Signorina is used to address a very young woman but if you know she is married she becomes signora. Signora is used for married women and all older women. If in doubt, or in a business situation, use signora.