- 1 What does Bul mean in Korean?
- 2 How do you say shut up in K?
- 3 Does Appa mean in Korean?
- 4 What does Juseyo mean?
- 5 How do you say months in Korean?
- 6 What is Shibal in Korean?
- 7 What is Dakcheo Korean?
- 8 What is WHO Korean?
- 9 What does Umma and Appa mean in Korean?
- 10 What is Yobo in Korean?
- 11 What does Amma mean?
- 12 What does Hamnida mean in Korean?
- 13 What does saranghae Juseyo mean?
- 14 What is Andwae in English?
What does Bul mean in Korean?
불 (bul) noun meaning fire in Korean.
How do you say shut up in K?
입 닥쳐 (ip dakchyeo) 입 (ip) means ‘mouth’ while 닥쳐 (dakchyeo) simply means ‘shut up’ or ‘keeping one’s mouth shut’. This means that you don’t necessarily even need to add 입 (ip) to express ‘shut up’, but it’s good for emphasis.
Does Appa mean in Korean?
The word 아빠 (appa)has a similar meaning to ‘dad’ in English, and should only be used to refer to your own dad. Using the word 우리 (uri) for “my” is a special cultural nuance that you’ll definitely need to know when learning Korean or if you plan to come to Korea.
What does Juseyo mean?
Juseyo (Joo-se-yo), Jebal – both words mean “ please ” but they are used in different situations. Juseyo is like your more common kind of please or if you are asking for something. For example, if you are eating at a restaurant and want more kimchi, you say, “Jogiyo (Excuse me), kimchi juseyo”.
How do you say months in Korean?
How to pronounce months in Korean
- January – 1 월 (일월) – Eel-wol.
- February – 2 월 (이월) – Ee-wol.
- March – 3 월 (삼월) – Sam-wol.
- April – 4 월 (사월) – Sa-wol.
- May – 5 월 (오월) – Oh-wol.
- June – 6 월 (유월 ) – Yu-wol.
- July – 7 월 (칠월) – Chil-wol.
- August – 8 월 (팔월) – Pal-wol.
What is Shibal in Korean?
It’s a swear word! it means f*ck. 씨발 – shibal.
What is Dakcheo Korean?
– it means, “ Shut up your mouth!” 아가리 == A-ga-ri(slang): mouth. 닥쳐 == Dak-cheo: “Shut up!”
What is WHO Korean?
Who in Korean – 누구 (nugu) If you want to know someone’s name or identity, you can ask “who” in Korean as 누구 (nugu).
What does Umma and Appa mean in Korean?
It depicts the Korean Canadian Kim family that runs a convenience store in the Moss Park neighbourhood of Toronto: parents “Appa” (Paul Sun-Hyung Lee) and “Umma” (Jean Yoon) – Korean for dad and mom, respectively – along with their daughter Janet (Andrea Bang) and estranged son Jung (Simu Liu).
What is Yobo in Korean?
‘ In Korean, ‘yobo’ means ‘darling’. Yobbo or yob is a working-class slang word for anyone who is uncouth or thuggish. The term comes from a back slang reading of the word “child” (boy or boyo becomes yob or, slightly changed, yobbo when reversed).
What does Amma mean?
An abbess or spiritual mother. noun.
What does Hamnida mean in Korean?
From the root word 하다 hada which means ‘ do ‘ So 합니다 hamnida is formal form of hada
What does saranghae Juseyo mean?
i love you so much.
What is Andwae in English?
안돼 (andwae) is an objection to an action or a behavior meaning “ no, don’t do that ” or “you can’t do that”, as in you’re not allowed to do something.