- 1 How do you say amazing in French slang?
- 2 What do you say excellent in French?
- 3 Is Bon Appetit a French word?
- 4 How do you comment on food in French?
- 5 What to say before eating?
- 6 What are different ways to say yummy?
- 7 Is there a French word for cool?
- 8 What is French slang called?
- 9 What is unique called in French?
- 10 What’s the Latin word for excellent?
- 11 How do you say wow in French?
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Translation of “that’s amazing!” in French. c’est incroyable! c’est génial!
What do you say excellent in French?
French translation of ‘excellent!’ ⧫ parfait!
Is Bon Appetit a French word?
Bon appétit comes from French and literally means “good appetite.” It is one of the most common things to say to people before they eat. Like other French terms that have been borrowed into English, it’s often used to sound a bit fancy (it’s at least classier than saying chow down or dig in).
How do you comment on food in French?
In an informal context, you may say: “Miam”, which is “yum” in French. Or just “Mmmmmm” which is the sound the French make when they enjoy food. Pay close attention, you’ll hear it a lot when you are in France! Feel free to combine them all: saying “ Mmmmm: c’est délicieux.
What to say before eating?
What to say before a meal
- Let’s dig in (or ‘dig in’)
- Enjoy your meal (or ‘enjoy’)
- Hope you enjoy what we’ve made for you.
- Bon appetit.
What are different ways to say yummy?
Is there a French word for cool?
cool n. calme nm. Ex: garçon – nm > On dira “le garçon” ou “un garçon”.
What is French slang called?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Verlan (French pronunciation: [vɛʁlɑ̃]) is a type of argot in the French language, featuring inversion of syllables in a word, and is common in slang and youth language. It rests on a long French tradition of transposing syllables of individual words to create slang words.
What is unique called in French?
Chaque signature est unique. 2. (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique.
What’s the Latin word for excellent?
From Middle English excellent, from Old French excellent, from Latin excellēns (“elevated, exalted”), present participle of excellō (“elevate, exult”), equivalent to excel + -ent.
How do you say wow in French?
wow: étonner; émerveiller; surprendre; s’étonner de.