- 1 Is cache pronounced cash or Cashay?
- 2 How do you pronounce cache for computer?
- 3 How do you say cache UK?
- 4 How do you pronounce cache OK?
- 5 What does Clear cache mean?
- 6 Are there two ways to pronounce epitome?
- 7 What is the difference between cache and cash?
- 8 What is a correct pronunciation?
- 9 What are the hardest words to pronounce?
- 10 How do the British pronounce flour?
- 11 How do you pronounce the longest word Pneumonoultramicilscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
- 12 What cached data?
- 13 How do you say the word segue?
Is cache pronounced cash or Cashay?
A cache is a group of things that are hidden, and is pronounced like “cash.” Cachet can mean “prestige,” “medicine to be swallowed,” or “an official seal,” and is pronounced “cash-ay.”
How do you pronounce cache for computer?
‘Kash ‘ is the correct pronunciation. If you pronounce it ‘kash-ey’ then you’re actually using a different word entirely, cachet.
How do you say cache UK?
Break ‘cache’ down into sounds: [KASH] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. Below is the UK transcription for ‘cache’:
- Modern IPA: káʃ
- Traditional IPA: kæʃ
- 1 syllable: “KASH”
How do you pronounce cache OK?
He’s pronounced it cash-ay.
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Are there two ways to pronounce epitome?
As reported by the NOAD and the OED, Epitome is pronounced /əˈpɪdəmi/ in American English and /ɪˈpɪtəmi/ (or /ɛˈpɪtəmi/) in British English.
What is the difference between cache and cash?
As a verb, cash means “give or obtain notes or coins for a check or money order”. The verb phrase cash in denotes “take advantage of or exploit a situation”. Meanwhile, cache as a noun refers to “a hiding place, especially one in the ground, for ammunition, food, treasures, etc.”
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.
What are the hardest words to pronounce?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
How do the British pronounce flour?
Tips to improve your English pronunciation:
- Break ‘flour’ down into sounds: [FLOW] + [UH] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying ‘flour’ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.
- Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce ‘flour’.
How do you pronounce the longest word Pneumonoultramicilscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Pronunciation It is pronounced pneu·mo·no·ul·tra·mi·cro·scop·ic·sil·i·co·vol·ca·no·co·ni·o·sis. Alternatively, click on the audio clip below to to listen to it being said. Your browser does not support the audio element.
What cached data?
Cached data is information from a website or app that is stored on your device to make the browsing process faster. For this reason, it’s not a bad idea to clear your cache every so often, whether on your computer or your Android phone or iPhone.
How do you say the word segue?
But as it turns out (pointed out very tactfully by a colleague), segue is pronounced “segway.” And segway is not actually a word at all, though I could have sworn it was, meaning the transition from one news segment to another, and not just a brand name for Gob Bluth’s preferred mode of transport.