- 1 What do you say excellent in French?
- 2 What is cool French slang?
- 3 Is there a French word for cool?
- 4 What can I say instead of awesome?
- 5 What is French slang called?
- 6 What is unique called in French?
- 7 What’s the Latin word for excellent?
- 8 How do you say wow in French?
- 9 Is MEUF a bad word?
- 10 What is Oujet?
- 11 What do the French call cigarettes?
- 12 How do you say cool in formal?
What do you say excellent in French?
French translation of ‘excellent!’ ⧫ parfait!
What is cool French slang?
Oklm. This phonetic acronym of the phrase au calme was made popular by French rapper Booba with his 2014 single. It is used by young people to describe something that is ‘cool’ or ‘chilled’, in the ‘hip’ sense of the word.
Is there a French word for cool?
cool n. calme nm. Ex: garçon – nm > On dira “le garçon” ou “un garçon”.
What can I say instead of awesome?
Synonyms & Antonyms of awesome
- (or marvellous),
What is French slang called?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Verlan (French pronunciation: [vɛʁlɑ̃]) is a type of argot in the French language, featuring inversion of syllables in a word, and is common in slang and youth language. It rests on a long French tradition of transposing syllables of individual words to create slang words.
What is unique called in French?
Chaque signature est unique. 2. (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique.
What’s the Latin word for excellent?
From Middle English excellent, from Old French excellent, from Latin excellēns (“elevated, exalted”), present participle of excellō (“elevate, exult”), equivalent to excel + -ent.
How do you say wow in French?
wow: étonner; émerveiller; surprendre; s’étonner de.
Is MEUF a bad word?
Meuf is the equivalent of saying ‘ woman’, ‘girl’ or ‘bird’ in English and is often used to describe a woman who is sexually desirable. – Hey, girl! According to some sources it was invented in the 90s. Sometimes it is considered derogatory but it certainly isn’t always intended to be.
What is Oujet?
Filters. (archaic) That which jets out or projects; a protrusion. noun. 5.
What do the French call cigarettes?
What does it mean? Clope is French slang for ‘cigarette’. Like the English ‘smoke a cig’, les français fument une clope. French people love to smoke.
How do you say cool in formal?
The ebook also contains four more words for “cool” that are not mentioned in this article.
- Awesome. When to use it: When you’re extremely impressed with something.
- Sweet. When to use it: When something is pleasing to you.
- Killer. When to use it: When referring to something excellent.
- Bad ass.