- 1 Is Apple a French word?
- 2 Is apples masculine or feminine in French?
- 3 How do you say fruit in French?
- 4 How do you say Apple in British?
- 5 What’s the French word for plum?
- 6 What is Orange called in French?
- 7 Are bananas feminine?
- 8 What is your name in French?
- 9 What is the best fruit in the world?
- 10 What are the body parts in French?
- 11 How do you say Chiku in French?
- 12 How do you say boy in British?
Is Apple a French word?
The French word for apple is E.g. la pomme.
Is apples masculine or feminine in French?
The word fruit in French is a masculine noun, and uses masculine articles with it. For example, the sentence ‘An apple is a fruit’ is Une pomme est un
How do you say fruit in French?
French translation of ‘fruit’
- (= food) (collective term) fruits mpl. fresh fruit les fruits frais.
- (= single item) fruit m. a piece of fruit un fruit.
- (= result of work) fruit m.
How do you say Apple in British?
Below is the UK transcription for ‘apple’:
- Modern IPA: ápəl.
- Traditional IPA: ˈæpəl.
- 2 syllables: “AP” + “uhl”
What’s the French word for plum?
The French word for plum is E.g. la prune.
What is Orange called in French?
orange → oranger, orange.
Are bananas feminine?
The gender of banane is feminine. E.g. la banane.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What is the best fruit in the world?
Top 10 healthiest fruits
- 1 Apple. A low-calorie snack, high in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- 2 Avocado. The most nutritious fruit in the world.
- 3 Banana.
- 4 Citrus fruits.
- 5 Coconut.
- 6 Grapes.
- 7 Papaya.
- 8 Pineapple.
What are the body parts in French?
Parts Of The Body In French
- the body — le corps.
- the part of the body — la partie du corps.
- the head — la tête.
- the face — le visage.
- the eyes — les yeux.
- the mouth — la bouche.
- the tooth — la dent.
- the nose — le nez.
How do you say Chiku in French?
What’s chikoo in french
- Manilkara Zapota.
How do you say boy in British?
50 Must-Know British Slang Words and Phrases. “ Bloke” would be the American English equivalent of “dude.” It means a “man.” In the same vein as “bloke,” “lad” is used, however, for boys and younger men.