- 1 How do you connect Discord to say you are playing a game?
- 2 How do you get Discord to say what you are playing on mobile?
- 3 Why wont Discord say what’s playing?
- 4 Does Discord show what game you’re offline?
- 5 What is game overlay Discord?
- 6 Does Discord say what game you’re playing?
- 7 How do I connect my Discord 2020 to a game?
- 8 Does Discord show what you are doing on the Internet?
- 9 How do I create a custom status on Discord?
- 10 How do you set a custom status on Discord?
- 11 Why is discord still showing my game?
- 12 What is streamer mode on discord?
How do you connect Discord to say you are playing a game?
Open Discord > Click on User Settings that are located at the bottom left. Head over to Game Activity Tab > Enable “Display currently running game as a status message.” Once you add a game and start playing that. Discord will automatically show you are playing that specific game.
How do you get Discord to say what you are playing on mobile?
The feature simply lets the app detect what Android game you’re playing, then gives you the option of displaying the game as a status message. To activate the Game Detection Service, you’ll need to visit User Settings > Games. You then need to simply enable the two toggles found in this menu, and that’s pretty much it.
Why wont Discord say what’s playing?
Open the Settings menu in Discord by clicking the cog in the bottom left next to your name and avatar. Navigate to the “Game Activity” tab on the left. Deactivate the “Display Currently Running Game As A Status Message” toggle, and Discord will stop sharing your gaming activity.
Does Discord show what game you’re offline?
Does discord show what you’re doing offline? Thank you! It will show you as offline and will not show your playing status, even if it is visible to yourself.
What is game overlay Discord?
The overlay in Discord is a graphical layer that can be added to some games that enables you to interact on Discord while playing. If you use a single monitor and still want to follow chat topics, see incoming calls or notifications, the Discord overlay makes it happen.
Does Discord say what game you’re playing?
The Desktop version of Discord will let you show which game you’re playing as it’s detected in the background of your PC. If you’ve gone through the Settings and added Xbox under the Connections tab, your current game will link up here.
How do I connect my Discord 2020 to a game?
- Open Discord on your device and open the game you’re playing.
- Click on the User Settings icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Game Activity.
- Click the ‘Add it’ hyperlink under Game Activity.
- Select your game from the dropdown list.
Does Discord show what you are doing on the Internet?
The simple answer to Cowgoesmoo2’s question is this: Discord knows what programs you have open because that’s how it’s programmed to work. However, the program does not do a good job of communicating this feature to users. By default, it even shares what game you’re playing with your Discord friends list.
How do I create a custom status on Discord?
Desktop / Browser
- Click on your profile picture at the bottom left of your app, then click Set a custom status.
- Click on the emoji to add an emoji to your custom status.
- Type your custom status, then click the Clear After menu to choose a time frame.
How do you set a custom status on Discord?
How to set a custom status in Discord
- Click on your avatar and select ‘Set a custom status’
- In the pop-up dialog box, enter your custom status message, and select the desired ‘Clear after’ parameter to let Discord know when to stop displaying your message.
Why is discord still showing my game?
Sometimes, the app might be stuck due to some error or bug and that will show your status as playing games when you are actually not. This is easily fixable and there is not much that you need to do about it. All you need to do is close the application and then launch it again.
What is streamer mode on discord?
Streamer mode Gives you a quick and easily accessible menu to hide sensitive or personal information when you’re in the middle of streaming to your fans. You’ll find the Streamer Mode options at the bottom of your User Settings menu.