- 1 How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
- 2 How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- 3 What is kirei in Japanese?
- 4 What are some beautiful Japanese words?
- 5 What is Yoku Yatta?
- 6 What is Sugoi?
- 7 What is kakoi in Japanese?
- 8 What is Subarashii?
- 9 What is Jouzu in Japanese?
- 10 What is kawaii desu ne?
- 11 What does Sodeska mean?
- 12 What is Sugoi desu ne?
- 13 What are some cute words?
- 14 What is Baka in Japanese?
- 15 What does Furusato mean?
How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
Here are 10 most common phrases to compliment someone in Japanese Language:
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- カッコいい – Kakko ii – Cool or handsome.
- イケメン – Ikemen- Good looking.
- センスがいい – sensu ga ii – Nice sense of clothing/style.
- モテそう – motesou – You seem to be popular with women.
- 似合 にあ ってる – niatteru – Looks good on you.
- 凛々 りり しい 顔立 かおだ ち – riri shii kao dachi – sharp looking face.
What is kirei in Japanese?
pretty; lovely; beautiful. Learn Japanese vocabulary: 綺麗 【きれい】(kirei). Meaning: pretty; lovely; beautiful.
What are some beautiful Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you?
- Ikigai (生きがい)
- Itadakimasu (いただきます)
- Natsukashii (懐かしい)
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂)
- Kanbina (甘美な)
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ)
- Furusato (ふるさと)
What is Yoku Yatta?
You (male boss) might praise your subordinate by saying “Yoku yatta!” ( Well done ).
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”. However, it can also be used to express that something is terrible or dreadful.
What is kakoi in Japanese?
2. いい – Read as Ii. The former refers to the “Appearance” of someone or something whereas the latter is an adjective used to describe something as “Good”. When put together, these 2 words form Kakkoii, of which would be used to describe someone or something as “Good Looking” or “Cool”.
What is Subarashii?
Subarashii means splendid; glorious; excellent; or superb.
What is Jouzu in Japanese?
Jouzu is often written using Japanese kanji. It looks like this: 上手 The first kanji means “up,” and the second one means “hand.” Therefore, if we put the two together, it means having the “ upper-hand,” or that someone is good at something.
What is kawaii desu ne?
So what does kawaii desu ne mean? Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it? Or as a Canadian… it’s cute, eh? Trust me, if you spend some time in Japan, you’ll definitely hear this phrase… so even better if you learn it now!
What does Sodeska mean?
It’s same as そっか or そうなんだ it seems like “ok ” or “aha” when you understand the meaning.
What is Sugoi desu ne?
Sugoi desu ne! = Lit. Really? Great! このアニメは ほんとうに すごいですね！
What are some cute words?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
What is Baka in Japanese?
Baka is a Japanese word that means “ crazy,” “foolish,” or downright “stupid.” It can also be used as a noun for “a fool” or “a crazy or stupid person.” Anime and manga fans in the West have adopted the use of baka as a (usually joking) insult.
What does Furusato mean?
Furusato literally means ” old village,” but its closer English. equivalents are “home” and “native place.” As a landscape, the.