- 1 How do you say adorable in French?
- 2 How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
- 3 How do you say baby girl in French?
- 4 What does mignon mean in English?
- 5 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 6 How do you call a boy cute in French?
- 7 Is French beautiful?
- 8 What is golden girl in French?
- 9 What is unique called in French?
- 10 How do you write baby girl in Spanish?
- 11 What is a petite fille?
How do you say adorable in French?
adorable → mignon, adorable. adorable → adorable. adore → adorer, idolâtrer, vénérer. adore → adorer, idolâtrer, admirer, vénérer, honorer.
How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
belle fille. More French words for beautiful girl. belle-fille noun. beautiful girl, good-looking girl, pretty girl, daughter-in-law, stepdaughter.
How do you say baby girl in French?
- (= child) fille f ⧫ fillette f. a five-year-old girl une petite fille de cinq ans ⧫ une fillette de cinq ans.
- (= young unmarried woman) jeune fille. a sixteen-year-old girl une jeune fille de seize ans.
- (= daughter) fille f. They’ve got a girl and two boys.
- the girls (informal) (= female friends) les filles.
What does mignon mean in English?
mignon. / (ˈmɪnjɒn, French miɲɔ̃) / adjective. small and pretty; dainty.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
How do you call a boy cute in French?
To the best of my knowledge, ” mignon ” means cute, as in an adorable little kid (“Aww, he’s so cute!”). If you want to say someone just has “that special something”, a French idiomatic expresion would be “il a la peche” (literally, “he’s got the peach”).
Is French beautiful?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE French has been described as smooth, flowing, elegant and aesthetically pleasing. With its unpronounceable “r”, its nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and melodious intonation, it sounds extremely musical to the non-native ear.
What is golden girl in French?
noun. (popular) enfant f chérie.
What is unique called in French?
Chaque signature est unique. 2. (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique.
How do you write baby girl in Spanish?
“baby girl” in Spanish
What is a petite fille?
noun. grandchild [noun] the child, daughter or son, of one’s son or daughter.