- 1 Does no mean yes in Polish?
- 2 What does Yaya mean in Polish?
- 3 What does Jen Kuya in Polish mean?
- 4 Is Poland a safe country?
- 5 What is sit in Polish?
- 6 What are swear words in Polish?
- 7 How do you say cheers in Polish?
- 8 What’s Happy Birthday in Polish?
- 9 How do you spell Dupa?
- 10 What does Dupa Yash mean?
- 11 How do you flirt in Polish?
- 12 What is the longest Polish word?
Does no mean yes in Polish?
‘No’ only means ‘no’ in English (and some other languages but not in Polish). In Polish, no means ‘yes ‘. A bit of a lazy, informal, laid back kind of ‘yes’. The only way to say ‘no’ in Polish is nie.
What does Yaya mean in Polish?
What does Jen Kuya in Polish mean?
Do widzenia – good bye (doh vee-DZEN-ya) pronunciation (help·info) Proszę – please / here you are (PROH-sheh) pronunciation (help·info) Dziękuję – thank you (jen-KOO-yeh) pronunciation (help·info)
Is Poland a safe country?
How Safe Is Poland Really? Poland is a safe country to travel to. It is getting more and more visitors each year, and its tourism has generally increased especially after joining the European Union in 2004. However, petty crime has also increased with the influx of tourists.
What is sit in Polish?
noun. caper [noun] (formal) a frisky jump. leap [noun] an act of leaping. (Translation of sus from the PASSWORD Polish–English Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
What are swear words in Polish?
Chuj – ‘dick ‘, ‘prick’, etc. Like others, this one also can form more metaphorical phrases. Jebać – ‘to fuck’, but also, depending on the context ‘to beat’ or ‘to stink. ‘ Considered as mildly offensive, especially in its adjective form ‘zajebisty,’ which means something rather different (cool, jazzy, etc.).
How do you say cheers in Polish?
– Na Zdrowie! (Nah zdrov-e-yay) Without doubt the most common toast, it’s essentially the Polish version of “Cheers!”. This ubiquitous phrase is one no traveler to the lands of Poland should be without. It literally means “to health” and can also be used to say “Bless you”.
What’s Happy Birthday in Polish?
The easier, more popular way to say “Happy Birthday” The phrase Poles usually use is: “ Sto lat! ” Which literally means “100 years.” In addition to a birthday wish, “sto lat” is also used to say “cheers” or to celebrate just about any occasion. It’s even used in a birthday song.
How do you spell Dupa?
dupa (pośladki): arse BRIT.
What does Dupa Yash mean?
Dupa yash-Polish for dumb a _ _. fun intended term for someone doing something dumb. We’re all human and capable of knowing/being one.
How do you flirt in Polish?
10 phrases to impress your Polish date
- Kocham Cię (ko-ham chyeh) – I love you.
- Lubię Cię (loo-bee-eh chyeh) – I like you.
- Pocałuj mnie (po-sa-luee mn-yeh) – Kiss me.
- Jesteś ładna (yes-tesh wad-nah) – You are pretty.
- Jesteś śliczna (yes-tesh schleech-nah) – You are lovely.
- Jesteś słodka (yes-tesh swhat-kah) – You are sweet.
What is the longest Polish word?
4. The longest Polish word contains 54 letters. Dziewięćsetdziewięćdziesięciodziewięcionarodowościowego is the longest Polish word. It roughly stands for “of nine-hundred and ninety-nine nationalities”.