- 1 What is salamat po?
- 2 How do you say thank you politely?
- 3 How do you say thanks is?
- 4 How do you reply to Salamat po?
- 5 How do you say sorry in Filipino?
- 6 How do you say goodnight in Filipino?
- 7 How do you write a thank you message?
- 8 How do you say thank you professionally?
- 9 How do you express gratitude in writing?
- 10 Is it OK to say thank you all?
- 11 How do you say thank you too?
- 12 What can I say instead of thanks?
What is salamat po?
Salamat po = Thank you (Polite Way)
How do you say thank you politely?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you say thanks is?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you reply to Salamat po?
How do you respond to Salamat? “Salamat! / Salamat po!” This means “thank you” in Tagalog / Filipino. Whenever you receive something, it is what you say. And, if someone gives you thanks, you reply with “ Walang anuman,” the Filipino equivalent of “You’re welcome.”
How do you say sorry in Filipino?
There is no word for “sorry” or “apology.” When Filipinos are at fault, they say in Tagalog or Filipino, ” Pasensiya na. ” That literally translates into, “Please forget your anger” or “Please let it go”. It’s important to note that the personal pronoun used is in second person, not the first.
How do you say goodnight in Filipino?
In the Philippines, “ magandang gabi” is equivalent to good evening, which is a greeting one uses when meeting someone in the night.
How do you write a thank you message?
How To Say Thank You: Thank You Note Wording
- Thank you so much for…
- Thanks a million…
- I want to sincerely thank you for…
- I appreciate that you…
- Thanks it made my day when…
- I can’t get over how thankful I am for…
- I wanted to give my many thanks for…
How do you say thank you professionally?
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you express gratitude in writing?
8 Creative Ways to Express Gratitude
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm. There’s nothing wrong with a little hyperbole.
- 2 Vary your vocabulary.
- 3 Get specific.
- 4 Make it public.
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them.
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter.
- 7 Give them extra encouragement.
- 8 Get deep.
Is it OK to say thank you all?
“Thank you all” is correct because the “I” is implied. The verb “to thank” is correctly conjugated as “thank” for the subject “I.” Correct as is! The word “you”, in English, can be singular or plural.
How do you say thank you too?
The most common way to thank somebody is gratias agere. Though there are other ways, this is both common and commonplace. If you want to say “you too!” to someone, there are two common ways: et tu (think Caesar to Brutus) and tu quoque.
What can I say instead of thanks?
Here are seven alternatives to ‘thank you. ‘
- “I appreciate you.”
- “Let me know if you need anything else.”
- “Couldn’t have done it without you.”
- “You made this easy.”
- “You’re so helpful.”
- “What do you think?”
- “I’m impressed!”