- 1 What can I say instead of Sounds good?
- 2 How do you say alright in Spanish slang?
- 3 How do you say cute in Spanish slang?
- 4 What’s another way of saying cute in Spanish?
- 5 What does OK sounds good mean?
- 6 What can I say instead of okay?
- 7 What is a female vato?
- 8 What are Mexican slang words?
- 9 What is Orale vato?
- 10 What is a Chula?
- 11 What Papi means?
- 12 How do u say BAE in Spanish?
- 13 Can you call a girl Bonita?
- 14 Can you call a girl good-looking?
- 15 What is the most romantic thing to say in Spanish?
What can I say instead of Sounds good?
” Sure thing,” “Of course,” “All right,” “That’s fine,” etc. Each has a slightly nuanced difference, but the above are certainly more positive than a simple “OK” or “Yes” and less so than “It would be my pleasure.”
How do you say alright in Spanish slang?
Guay is Spanish slang that normally refers to something or someone cool, and can even go as far as amazing. In general, you can use it for anything positive. A commonly used agreement word, similar to “ok” or “alright”.
How do you say cute in Spanish slang?
‘ ¡Qué mono! ‘ is a common phrase in Spanish that means ‘how cute!
What’s another way of saying cute in Spanish?
Mono/Mona – “Pretty” When used as an adjective, it can mean “pretty” or “cute.”
What does OK sounds good mean?
In some cases “sounds good” is a phrase that can be used to end a meeting. In that case, it means “ thank you, it does sound good (literal), and talk with you in the next meeting.”
What can I say instead of okay?
- all right,
- (also copasetic or copesetic),
What is a female vato?
And, vato has a feminine counterpart: vata, which can be used to refer to prostitutes or a female who owes someone money. Bato is just a friendly term, used among male friends.
What are Mexican slang words?
20 Mexican Slang Words
- Chido. Chido means cool, awesome.
- Chavo/chava. These words mean boy and girl, and are understood in most Latin American countries, thanks to the popular Mexican TV show El Chavo del 8.
- Güey. In the past, güey used to be a bad word, but not anymore.
- La neta.
- ¡No manches!
What is Orale vato?
Basically it means ” Truth! ” or “Preach on!” As a greeting, the word is used by Cheech Marin in his 1987 film Born in East L.A. in the phrase “Órale vato, ¡wassápenin!”, meaning “All right, man!
What is a Chula?
Chula is Spanish slang for “cute” or “a beautiful woman,” often seen in mami chula (“hottie”).
What Papi means?
Papi is a colloquial term for “daddy” in Spanish, but in many Spanish-speaking cultures, particularly in the Caribbean, it is often used as a general term of affection for any man, whether it’s a relative, friend, or lover. The English “baby,” used as a term of endearment for spouses and children alike, is similar.
How do u say BAE in Spanish?
“bae” in Spanish
- mi alma.
- mi vida.
Can you call a girl Bonita?
Guapa can be used for females and it isn’t considered weird or uncommon, but bonita for females is preferred over guapa, just as guapo is preferred over bonito for males. Guapa(o) can be used for someone that you wouldn’t really treat formally even if you don’t know the person.
Can you call a girl good-looking?
There’s nothing wrong with good – looking, but most women would prefer to be called pretty or beautiful. Maybe it’s because good – looking can be used for both men and women, and beautiful and pretty are used only for women.
What is the most romantic thing to say in Spanish?
- Te quiero (mucho). – I love you (a lot / very much).
- Te amo (mucho).- I love you (a lot / very much). – More serious.
- Eres mi todo.
- Eres el amor de mi vida.
- Te quiero con todo mi alma.
- Cada diํa te quiero mas.
- Estoy enamorado(a) de ti.
- Soy feliz de compartir cada instante de mi vida a tu lado.