- 1 How do you politely say sorry?
- 2 How do you say sorry in Cantonese?
- 3 How do u say sorry in a cute way?
- 4 How do I learn Chinese?
- 5 What is your name in Mandarin?
- 6 What is a good apology?
- 7 What can I say instead of I’m sorry?
- 8 What is a better word for sorry?
- 9 How do you say I miss you in Cantonese?
- 10 What does Shuo mean?
- 11 How do I tell my girlfriend I’m sorry?
How do you politely say sorry?
Here are six other words for saying sorry.
- My Apologies. My apologies is another word for “I’m sorry.” It’s rather formal, so it’s fine for business contexts.
- Pardon/Pardon Me/I Beg Your Pardon. Pardon is a verb which means to allow as a courtesy.
- Excuse Me.
- Mea Culpa.
- My Bad.
How do you say sorry in Cantonese?
In Cantonese, we express sorry as 對唔住.
How do u say sorry in a cute way?
I messed up I know, I’m really sorry, but it’s your fault I’m crazy about you! 2. Before I say I’m sorry, before we argue over what I did, I just want you to know that when we first met I never imagined you’d mean this much to me, like you’d become the only I really care about! 3.
How do I learn Chinese?
How to Learn Chinese: My Top 6 Tips
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.
What is your name in Mandarin?
In Chinese, when you want to know someone’s name, you can say “ Nǐ jiào shénme míngzi? ” It means “what’s your name?” In this sentence, “jiào” is a verb, which means ‘be called”. “Shénme” means “what”.
What is a good apology?
Every apology should start with two magic words: ” I’m sorry,” or “I apologize.” Your words need to be sincere and authentic. Be honest with yourself, and with the other person, about why you want to apologize. Never make an apology when you have ulterior motives, or if you see it as a means to an end.
What can I say instead of I’m sorry?
Bonus: “Excuse me” and “pardon me” also work as great replacements for “I’m sorry, could you repeat that?” Another bonus: “Excuse me” and “pardon me” also work as great replacements for “I’m sorry” when you bump into someone.
What is a better word for sorry?
In this page you can discover 99 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for sorry, like: sorrowful, apologetic, regretful, grieved, remorseful, contrite, penitent, melted, regret, pitiful and beggarly.
How do you say I miss you in Cantonese?
我掛住你 。 I miss you.
What does Shuo mean?
English translation of 说 ( shuo / shuō ) – to say in Chinese.
How do I tell my girlfriend I’m sorry?
Start by actually saying the words “ I’m sorry.” It’s not an apology without them. Then, acknowledge what you did wrong. It sounds simple—you both already know what you did wrong—but simply stating what you did wrong back to your girlfriend will go a long way. It will make her feel heard and understood.