- 1 Is there a word for sorry in Chinese?
- 2 What are 10 ways to say sorry?
- 3 How do you say sorry in a flirty way?
- 4 How do you say sorry in Cantonese?
- 5 How can we sorry?
- 6 How do I learn Chinese?
- 7 What can I say instead of I’m sorry?
- 8 What is a better word for sorry?
- 9 How do you say I’m sorry in 100 languages?
- 10 How do you apologize sweetly?
- 11 How do you say sorry in unique way?
- 12 How do you apologize in a creative way?
- 13 What does Shuo mean?
- 14 How do you say I miss you in Cantonese?
- 15 How do you say sorry in Hong Kong?
Is there a word for sorry in Chinese?
对不起 (duì bù qǐ) — “Sorry” The most popular phrase for saying sorry in Chinese is 对不起.
What are 10 ways to say sorry?
Here are six other words for saying sorry.
- My Apologies. My apologies is another word for “I’m sorry.” It’s rather formal, so it’s fine for business contexts.
- Pardon/Pardon Me/I Beg Your Pardon. Pardon is a verb which means to allow as a courtesy.
- Excuse Me.
- Mea Culpa.
- My Bad.
How do you say sorry in a flirty way?
I messed up I know, I’m really sorry, but it’s your fault I’m crazy about you! 2. Before I say I’m sorry, before we argue over what I did, I just want you to know that when we first met I never imagined you’d mean this much to me, like you’d become the only I really care about! 3.
How do you say sorry in Cantonese?
In Cantonese, we express sorry as 對唔住.
How can we sorry?
Follow these steps when you make an apology:
- Express remorse.
- Admit responsibility.
- Make amends.
- Promise that it won’t happen again.
How do I learn Chinese?
How to Learn Chinese: My Top 6 Tips
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.
What can I say instead of I’m sorry?
Bonus: “Excuse me” and “pardon me” also work as great replacements for “I’m sorry, could you repeat that?” Another bonus: “Excuse me” and “pardon me” also work as great replacements for “I’m sorry” when you bump into someone.
What is a better word for sorry?
In this page you can discover 99 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for sorry, like: sorrowful, apologetic, regretful, grieved, remorseful, contrite, penitent, melted, regret, pitiful and beggarly.
How do you say I’m sorry in 100 languages?
For the phrases that have a play button, you can click it to hear them pronounced by a native speaker.
- Spanish: Lo siento.
- French: Je suis désolé
- German: Es tut mir leid.
- Italian: Mi dispiace.
- Portuguese: Sinto muito. Russian: (Mne zhal)
- Indonesian: Maaf.
- Swedish: Förlåt. Mandarin Chinese: 对不起 (duì bu qǐ)
How do you apologize sweetly?
150 Sweet Sorry Text Messages
- I thought I was right, but now I know how wrong I was.
- After the kind of jerk I was toward you, I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want to talk to me for a while.
- I have hurt myself by hurting you.
- My love, you have every right to be upset with me.
- I’m sorry, sweetheart.
How do you say sorry in unique way?
Your love will definitely appreciate you for all the efforts you took and that way your sorry will seem more genuine.
- Sorry with chocolates. Another way of saying sorry is by buying chocolates.
- A cute voice recording. Your partner is upset and does not want to even talk to you.
- Write a letter.
How do you apologize in a creative way?
Create an “excuse” box with reasons why you’re sorry, an “I feel” box with reasons you feel bad, a “please forgive me” box with reasons why you’re asking for forgiveness. Include a section for “notes” at the end. Hand over your Official Apology and say, “I’m so sorry.”
What does Shuo mean?
English translation of 说 ( shuo / shuō ) – to say in Chinese.
How do you say I miss you in Cantonese?
我掛住你 。 I miss you.
How do you say sorry in Hong Kong?
1. The Two Most Common Phrases. The two most common Cantonese phrases for saying sorry are 對唔住 (deoi3 m4 zyu6) and 唔好意思 (m4 ho2 ji3 si3).