- 1 Can you please shut up in French?
- 2 Is Tais Toi rude?
- 3 How do you say Silence please in French?
- 4 How do you say shut up in five different languages?
- 5 What does silence mean in French?
- 6 What does je ne pas?
- 7 What is the meaning of Tais-Toi?
- 8 How do you say shut up in Asia?
- 9 What can I say instead of shut up?
- 10 How do you say shut up in Filipino?
Can you please shut up in French?
Please, shut up. S’il vous plaît. Taisez-vous.
Is Tais Toi rude?
Using Not-So-Polite Phrases. Say “Tais-toi” to tell someone to be quiet. This phrase, as well as the other ones in this section, can be considered rude depending on how they’re used. “Tais-toi” isn’t too offensive, but it’s not very polite.
How do you say Silence please in French?
Silence please! Je demande le silence!
How do you say shut up in five different languages?
In other languages shut up
- American English: shut up /ʃʌt ˈʌp/
- Arabic: يَسْكُتُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: calar a boca.
- Chinese: 闭嘴
- Croatian: zašutjeti.
- Czech: zmlknout.
- Danish: holde mund.
- Dutch: zwijgen.
What does silence mean in French?
silence → bâillonner, taire.
What does je ne pas?
Adverb. I don’t know I do not know I’ m not sure I have no idea I can’t l don’t know I am not sure I just don’t know I don’t even know I didn’t know.
What is the meaning of Tais-Toi?
tais-toi! be quiet! taisez-vous! be quiet!
How do you say shut up in Asia?
shut up! (inf) 闭( 閉 )嘴!
What can I say instead of shut up?
Synonyms of ‘shut up’
- button it (slang)
- pipe down (slang) Just pipe down and I’ll tell you what I want.
- put a sock in it (British, slang)
- keep your trap shut (slang)
- cut the cackle (informal)
- button your lip (slang)
How do you say shut up in Filipino?
“Shut up!” in itself is understood already by the common filipino, but a tagalog translation of “Be Quiet!” would be ” Tumahimik ka! ” or “Tahimik!” for “Silence!”