- 1 Do the French say LOL?
- 2 How do French people say LMAO?
- 3 How do French write haha?
- 4 What does Haha mean in French?
- 5 Why do Japanese laugh?
- 6 What is Hahahaha Korean?
- 7 What does BB mean in French?
- 8 What does C mean in text message?
- 9 What is CC in French text?
- 10 What does 555 mean in Thai?
- 11 How do you say wow in French?
- 12 Why do Indonesian say Wkwkwk?
- 13 How do you laugh in Italian?
- 14 How do you laugh in chat?
- 15 How do Vietnamese laugh in text?
Do the French say LOL?
French uses onomatopoeic laughter variations much like those in English. It also, like many non-English languages, uses the universalized “LOL” to indicate laugher. But French also has a more delightful acronym: The French equivalent of LOL is MDR, which means ” mort de rire,” or “dying of laughter.”
How do French people say LMAO?
Translation of “L.M.A.O” in French Je suis M.D.R.
How do French write haha?
In French people just tend to write “hahah” to laugh online. This isn’t so much an equivalent for “haha” but slang for “mort de rire“, literally “died of laughter”.
What does Haha mean in French?
exclamation. ( indicating laughter ) ah ah ⧫ ha ha.
Why do Japanese laugh?
The use of wwww to represent laughing comes from the Japanese wara (笑), “to laugh.” With the rise of text-messaging and the internet in the 1990s–2000s, Japanese users adapted the kanji 笑 to denote laughter, similar to LOL. People eventually found it easier, though, to use the letter w, from the romaji of 笑, wara.
What is Hahahaha Korean?
“Hahaha” is the equivalent to ㅋㅋㅋ in Korean, and I’m pretty sure you’ve heard it many times before already. It’s also good to know, that 애교 means ” Cuteness” in Korean, as well as “K-pop” is 케이팝.
What does BB mean in French?
[ˌbiːˈbiː] noun abbreviation. (Britain) (= Boys’ Brigade) mouvement de garçons.
What does C mean in text message?
” Very Happy ” is the most common definition for C: on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. C: Definition: Very Happy.
What is CC in French text?
Cc. When this comes at the start of a message it means Coucou!, a very informal way to say “hey!” to family and friends. For those who have brushed up on their French greetings on FluentU, recognizing this at the start of a message will be a piece of cake.
What does 555 mean in Thai?
The number five in Thailand ห้า sounds like Ha. So, 555 = HaHaHa.
How do you say wow in French?
wow: étonner; émerveiller; surprendre; s’étonner de.
Why do Indonesian say Wkwkwk?
Indonesian people, usually young people, often use or type ‘wkwkwk’ as the substitution for laughing expressions in online media. The word ‘wkwkwk’ basically has the same meaning as ‘laugh of loud (lol)’ overseas or ‘hahaha’.
How do you laugh in Italian?
10 Ways to Laugh in Italian
- morire dal ridere – laugh to death.
- ridere a crepapelle – laugh out loud.
- sbellicarsi dal ridere – crack up laughing.
- ridere sotto i baffi – to snigger.
- schiantarsi dal ridere – to knock yourself out laughing.
- ridere di cuore – laugh wholeheartedly.
How do you laugh in chat?
Here is a non-exhaustive but helpful guide to picking your laugh.
- Ha. This sounds like you’re being roasted in the group chat and someone brought up your recent breakup in a really mean way.
- Haha. This isn’t really a laugh – it’s more of an acknowledgement.
- Ha ha ha.
How do Vietnamese laugh in text?
There’s a dizzying varying array of ways to reproduce laughter on the internet if you’re Vietnamese, not just “hihihi”. Like many other languages, variants include “hahaha”, “hehehe”, “hihihi” and as for the differences, it is typically similar to what Cayou explained for French in the above comments.