- 1 Is there a Japanese word for lion?
- 2 What Japanese name means lion?
- 3 Is lion a French word?
- 4 What is Shi Shi?
- 5 What is the Japanese name for wolf?
- 6 What names mean king?
- 7 What names means lion?
- 8 What is Shishi in Japanese?
- 9 What is Panda in French?
- 10 What is Leo in French?
- 11 What is the meaning of Lion in feminine?
- 12 What is Che Che mean?
- 13 What is Xie Xie in English?
- 14 What is shee shee?
Is there a Japanese word for lion?
Japanese Word for Lion – ライオン
What Japanese name means lion?
The Japanese word for lion is ‘ raion ‘ and in Hebrew, it is ‘ari’.
Is lion a French word?
Wiktionary: lion → lion, lionne.
What is Shi Shi?
shi-shi n. urine or urination. Also make shi-shi or go shi-shi ‘to urinate.’ Editorial Note: Reduplicated shi, from the Japanese shiko ‘urine.’ Also imitative of the sound of streaming water.
What is the Japanese name for wolf?
The name ōkami (wolf) is derived from the Old Japanese öpö-kamï, meaning “great-spirit”.
What names mean king?
English Names That Mean King
- Aldrich (Meaning: Old, wise ruler).
- Arnold (Meaning: Ruler strong as a ruler).
- Avery (Meaning: Ruler of the elves).
- Balder (Meaning: Prince, courageous or brave).
- Edgar (Meaning: Wealthy spear-man).
- Edric (Meaning: Wealthy ruler).
- Jerrick (Meaning: Strong gifted ruler).
What names means lion?
Baby Boy Names That Mean Lion With Meanings
- Ariel. The name Ariel is a biblical name with Hebrew origin.
- Aryeh. Aryeh is a Biblical name extremely popular in modern Israel.
What is Shishi in Japanese?
Shishi (志士), sometimes known as Ishin Shishi (維新志士), were a group of Japanese political activists of the late Edo period. The term shishi translates as ” men of high purpose “. As mentioned above, shishi were not necessarily in support of bringing down the shogunate.
What is Panda in French?
More French words for panda. le panda noun. panda.
What is Leo in French?
1. (= sign) le Lion. born under the sign of Leo né(e) sous le signe du Lion. 2. (= person) Lion m.
What is the meaning of Lion in feminine?
countable noun. A lioness is a female lion.
What is Che Che mean?
Che. Che is a Spanish diminutive interjection commonly used in Argentina. It is a form of colloquial slang used in a vocative sense as “friend”, and thus loosely corresponds to expressions such as “mate”, “pal”, “man”, “bro”, or “dude”, as used by various English speakers.
What is Xie Xie in English?
English translation of 谢谢 ( xiexie / xièxie ) – thank you in Chinese.
What is shee shee?
Origin: Baby Lingo – shee shee stands for the act of passing urine. The phrase shee shee is usually used on toddlers. It is used to ask the toddlers if they want to urinate. The continuous whistling “shee” sound with a short interval pause is used to urge the toddler to urinate.