- 1 How does a girl say I’m tired in Spanish?
- 2 What are some good Spanish phrases?
- 3 Is there a Spanish word for OK?
- 4 How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
- 5 How do you say I’m tired?
- 6 What are common phrases in Spanish?
- 7 How do you say alright in Spanish slang?
- 8 What does Paja mean in Spanish slang?
- 9 Is OK is OK?
- 10 How do you respond to Buenas Noches?
- 11 What is my name Spanish?
- 12 Is Goodnight a greeting?
How does a girl say I’m tired in Spanish?
If you’d like to say “I am tired” in Spanish, you’d say “ Estoy cansado.” This refers to someone being physically tired. If you’re trying to say “I am fed up,” you’d use “Estoy harto.” To talk about different people being tired, you’d simply conjugate the verb “estar.” Let’s take a look: Estoy cansado. = I am tired.
What are some good Spanish phrases?
Basic Spanish Phrases
- Buenos días = Good morning.
- Buenas tardes = Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches = Good evening.
- Hola, me llamo Juan = Hello, my name is John.
- Me llamo… = My name is…
- ¿Cómo te llamas? = What’s your name?
- Mucho gusto = Nice to meet you.
- ¿Cómo estás? = How are you?
Is there a Spanish word for OK?
(= yes) ¡ sí! (= understood) ¡comprendo! (= I agree) ¡vale!
How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
How to Say Goodnight in Spanish. Buenas noches is how you say goodnight in Spanish.
How do you say I’m tired?
13 Ways to Say Tired
- I’m tired. This is the most basic way to express fatigue or tiredness.
- I’m exhausted. The word “exhausted” means very tired.
- I’m beat. This is a common expression to say that we are tired.
- I am drained.
- I am pooped.
- I’m wiped out.
- I’m worn out.
- I’m fried.
What are common phrases in Spanish?
Important Spanish Phrases to Know: The Basics
- Hola – “Hello”
- ¿Qué tal? – “How are you?”
- ¿Qué pasa? – “What’s up?”
- ¿Cómo te va? – “How’re you doing?”
- Bien – “Good”
- Muy bien – “Very good”
- Así así – “So-so”
- No tan bien – “Not so good”
How do you say alright in Spanish slang?
Guay is Spanish slang that normally refers to something or someone cool, and can even go as far as amazing. In general, you can use it for anything positive. A commonly used agreement word, similar to “ok” or “alright”.
What does Paja mean in Spanish slang?
I read in another thread that “darse paja” means, in Argentina at least, to feel lazy to do something. But I also know that “paja” means ” masturbation “. Since “paja” means “masturbation”, I’d like to know exactly how acceptable is it to say that something “me dió paja” (as in “I felt lazy”).
Is OK is OK?
Okay and OK mean the same thing. You have the answers to the questions. There’s no difference between OK and okay. The older term, OK, (possibly) derived from an abbreviation for an intentional misspelling of “all correct.” The terms are both standard English.
How do you respond to Buenas Noches?
if someone says ‘buenas noches’ you should answer with the same sentence: ‘ buenas noches ‘.
What is my name Spanish?
1. Me llamo – My name is… Me llamo is one of the most standard and common ways to say ‘my name is’ in Spanish.
Is Goodnight a greeting?
In English, GOODNIGHT is never actually a greeting but rather a farewell. You only use it if you or the person you’re talking to is turning in for the night. If you want to greet someone during other times of the day, you can certainly say GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, or GOOD EVENING.