- 1 How do you say in Spanish What’s your age?
- 2 How do you say 3 30 in Spanish?
- 3 How do you answer cuantos anos tienes?
- 4 How do you say 7pm in Spanish?
- 5 How do you say 3 45pm in Spanish?
- 6 How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- 7 What is a Viejito?
- 8 Is there a such thing as old Spanish?
- 9 How do you respond to Como estas?
- 10 How do you answer Como Te Llama?
- 11 What does te gusta?
How do you say in Spanish What’s your age?
¿Cuál es tu/su edad? – What’s your age? ¿Cuántos años tienes/tiene? – How old are you? ¿Qué edad tienes? – How old are you?
How do you say 3 30 in Spanish?
El tren llega a las tres y media. The train arrives at three-thirty (3:30). El avión llega a las tres.
How do you answer cuantos anos tienes?
For example, if the child is 5 years old, he would answer your question by saying, Tengo cinco años. You can also say the age of another person, as in the answer to the question, ¿Cuántos años tiene tu hermana? If the child’s sister is 10 years old, he would answer your question by saying, Mi hermana tiene diez años.
How do you say 7pm in Spanish?
In most Spanish speaking places it would be:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la noche.
- In other places where the difference of day light time is greater (Away from the equator), then:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la tarde When applies. ( Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer)
- You can also say or write, 7:30 p.m.
How do you say 3 45pm in Spanish?
How Would You Say. It is 3:45 in Spanish?
- votes. Son las cuatro menos cuarto. posted by kenwilliams.
- vote. Welcome to the forum. We’re a learning site, so we encourage people to try for themselves, first.
- votes. Faltan quince para las cuatro. Son las tres y cuarentaicinco.
How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- vote. actually, it depends on which 2 o clock you are referencing. If you simply want to tell some one it is 2:00, then it’s “dos” however the corect version also includes the am or pm version.
- vote. I usually use a pen, but a pencil works as well. Las dos.
- votes. two O’ clock.
What is a Viejito?
Mexican Spanish, from Spanish, little old men, plural of viejito old man, diminutive of viejo old man, from viejo, adjective, old, from Latin vetulus, from vetus old.
Is there a such thing as old Spanish?
Old Spanish, also known as Old Castilian (Spanish: castellano antiguo; Old Spanish: romance castellano [roˈmantse kasteˈʎano]) or Medieval Spanish (Spanish: español medieval), was originally a dialect of Vulgar Latin spoken in the former provinces of the Roman Empire that provided the root for the early form of the
How do you respond to Como estas?
How do you answer if someone asks you, “¿Cómo estás?” or “How are you?”? The standard answer is probably ” Bien” (“Fine”) or “Muy bien” (“Very good”). Of course, both of those responses are often expanded: “Muy bien, gracias.
How do you answer Como Te Llama?
Pronounced: kohm-oh te yamas. This phrase means “what is your name?” The correct response when somebody asks you “como te llamas” is “ me llamo [insert your name here]. ” Pronounced: may yamo [insert your name here].
What does te gusta?
Qué= What. Te= to you. Gusta= is pleasing. So it equates with the English thought: What do you like? Gustar is conjugated to what does the pleasing, the things you like, which are the subject even though they normally follow the verb.