- 1 How do you say keep up the good work?
- 2 How do you say well done?
- 3 What’s a big word for amazing?
- 4 What is a bigger word for good?
- 5 How do you say I will do my best?
- 6 Is very well done correct grammar?
- 7 Is well done a compliment?
- 8 Is excellent better than well done?
- 9 What’s a cool word for awesome?
- 10 How do you describe an amazing experience?
How do you say keep up the good work?
Other ways to say “keep up the good work”
- Good job!
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’re doing a great job.
- That’s coming along nicely.
- Now you’ve got the hang of it!
- You made it look easy!
- You’ve almost mastered that!
How do you say well done?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
What’s a big word for amazing?
1 awesome, wondrous, miraculous, prodigious, astonishing, amazing, astounding, phenomenal, unique, curious, strange.
What is a bigger word for good?
great, satisfying, exceptional, positive, acceptable, satisfactory, valuable, superb, marvelous, bad, wonderful, favorable, excellent, respectable, honest, useful, talented, efficient, reliable, able.
How do you say I will do my best?
10 Things to Say Instead of “Do Your Best”
- I know you’ll do a great job.
- Let me know what resources you need to accomplish this.
- We have a strict deadline for X.
- Let me know what help you need to get this project done.
- I know you’re concerned that you lack the skills to do this, but I know you can figure it out.
Is very well done correct grammar?
‘Very good’ as a congratulation is correct actually. It’s saying what you have done is very good. While ‘very well’ is saying you did it very well.
Is well done a compliment?
You say ‘ Well done’ to indicate that you are pleased that someone has done something good. ‘Well done,’ said Claud in admiration.
Is excellent better than well done?
‘Well done’ and ‘excellent’ have a very similar meaning when referring to complimenting. However, ‘well done’ literally means you have done something well, while excellent is more broad. You can use it on most things you find to be great.
What’s a cool word for awesome?
In this page you can discover 45 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for awesome, like: extraordinary, magnificent, outstanding, preeminent, amazing, imposing, breathtaking, wonderful, exceptional, remarkable and grand.
How do you describe an amazing experience?
Words to Describe Your Good Experience Tremendous: extraordinarily great in size, amount, or intensity: Prodigious: extraordinary in size, amount, extent, degree, force. Marvelous: such as to cause wonder, admiration, or astonishment; surprising; extraordinary.