- 1 What are other ways to say good job?
- 2 How do you say well done?
- 3 What can I say instead of good luck?
- 4 How do you say great job today?
- 5 Is very well done correct grammar?
- 6 Is excellent better than well done?
- 7 Is well done a compliment?
- 8 How do you say very good to students?
- 9 How do you say good work in a team?
- 10 How do you wish all the best?
- 11 How do you wish someone a good future?
- 12 How do you say best of luck?
What are other ways to say good job?
That’s great. I’m impressed. Keep working on it; you’re improving. Congratulations, you got it right!
How do you say well done?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
What can I say instead of good luck?
What to Say Instead of ‘Good Luck’ Before a Surgery or Medical Treatment
- “I’m rooting for you.”
- “All the best to you today.”
- “I hope everything goes well.”
- “I’m praying for you.”
- “Best wishes!”
- “I know you’ll do great at whatever you put your mind to.”
- “You were made for big things.
How do you say great job today?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
Is very well done correct grammar?
‘Very good’ as a congratulation is correct actually. It’s saying what you have done is very good. While ‘very well’ is saying you did it very well.
Is excellent better than well done?
‘Well done’ and ‘excellent’ have a very similar meaning when referring to complimenting. However, ‘well done’ literally means you have done something well, while excellent is more broad. You can use it on most things you find to be great.
Is well done a compliment?
You say ‘ Well done’ to indicate that you are pleased that someone has done something good. ‘Well done,’ said Claud in admiration.
How do you say very good to students?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you say good work in a team?
The Top 20 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well.”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you wish all the best?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns!
- You made every day in this place so much brighter.
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are.
- Wishing you all the best!
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you wish someone a good future?
Dear son, wishing you tons of good luck for your future. Work hard and you would surely climb the ladder of success. I pray to God that may he bless you with good luck and prosperity. Wishing you all the best in life!
How do you say best of luck?
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!