- 1 How Korean call their friends?
- 2 How do you say bestie in Korean?
- 3 What is Yeoja?
- 4 What does Chinguya mean?
- 5 What does Sunbae mean?
- 6 What does Shi mean in Korean?
- 7 How do you flirt in Korean?
- 8 Why do Koreans say fighting?
- 9 What is Daebak?
- 10 What is Nae Sarang mean?
- 11 What is a Jagiya?
- 12 What is the meaning of Conjus?
- 13 How do you call girlfriend in Korean?
- 14 How do you ask age in Korean?
How Korean call their friends?
The Word “Friend” in Korean The word for “friend” in Korean is 친구 (chingu). You will hear this word a lot when you are in Korea. However, its usage is a little bit different in Korean than it is in English.
How do you say bestie in Korean?
2) 베프 (beh peuh) 베프 is short for 베스트 프렌드 (be-su-tu peu-ren-deu) which is the Korean appropriation for “best friend.”
What is Yeoja?
The word ‘girlfriend’ is quite simple to learn. It is made up of two words: the word 여자 (yeoja), which means ‘woman’; and the word 친구 (chingu), which means ‘friend’. Words are sometimes shortened in Korean, especially if they are four or more syllables long.
What does Chinguya mean?
hey friend chingu=friend.
What does Sunbae mean?
Sunbae(선배, 先輩) is a word that refers to people with more experience (at work, school, etc), and hoobae(후배, 後輩) refers to people with less experience. Generally, hoobaes have to use jondaetmal(존댓말, honorific language) to sunbaes, meaning they have to speak very politely and treat them with respect.
What does Shi mean in Korean?
씨 (shi) When added to a name, this essentially means Mr./Mrs./Miss. This suffix should always be attached after the first name of the individual, and not their surname. For example, you could say: 김영철 씨 (Kim Young-chul shi, or basically “Mr.
How do you flirt in Korean?
Flirt in Korean There are 2 words you can use to say “flirt”. You can say 추파를 던지다 (chupareul deonjida) if you’re using it as a verb and 바람둥이 (baramdungi) if it’s a noun. 5
Why do Koreans say fighting?
(Korean: 화이팅, pronounced [ɸwaitʰiŋ]) is a Korean word of support or encouragement. It derives from a Konglish borrowing of the English word “Fighting!” In English, “fighting” is an adjective (specifically, a present participle) whereas cheers and exclamations of support usually take the form of imperative verbs.
What is Daebak?
대박 – (Daebak) Meaning: That’s awesome! Stars in Korean dramas and variety shows use this word frequently. It describes when something is awesome or it’s a way of showing enthusiasm. A lot of the time it also describes a state of awe or shock.
What is Nae Sarang mean?
2. Nae sarang (내 사랑) – “ My Love ” This term of endearment can directly be translated as “my love.” It is similar to 자기야 (jagiya) with how couples use it.
What is a Jagiya?
Jagiya (자기야) is a nice way to refer to your boyfriend or girlfriend. In English, Jagiya is similar to ‘honey,’ ‘darling,’ and ‘baby. ‘ Jagiya can be used for both married and unmarried couples. Below are several examples of sentences using Jagiya, as well as several other Korean terms for your significant other.
What is the meaning of Conjus?
Conjus means a person who is not willing to spend money on anything usefull or unusefull. In english we pronounce it as skimpy.
How do you call girlfriend in Korean?
Korean terms of endearment you will often hear in K-dramas
- Aein – “Sweetheart” / “Lover”
- Jagi / Jagiya – “Honey” / “Darling”
- Aegiya – “Baby” / “Babe”
- Oppa – An older brother to a younger woman.
- Nae sarang – “My love”
- Yeobo – “Darling” / “Honey” (for married couples)
- Naekkeo – “Mine”
How do you ask age in Korean?
You can also ask someone’s Korean age by using this question: 나이가 어떻게 되세요? (naiga eotteoke doeseyo?) How old are you?