- 1 What is the most beautiful Filipino word?
- 2 What is Maganda mean?
- 3 How do you say Filipino words?
- 4 How would you describe Filipino?
- 5 What are some Filipino sayings?
- 6 What does Gando mean in Philippines?
- 7 What is Pogi?
- 8 What is Malansa in English?
- 9 How do you say you are cute?
- 10 What’s a big word for beautiful?
What is the most beautiful Filipino word?
Beautiful Filipino Words That Ring
- Mutya (n.) – Precious gemstone.
- Kalinaw (n.) – Peace or tranquility.
- Ngiti (n.) – Smile.
- Dalisay (adj.) – Pure.
- Ligaya (adj.) – Joy.
- Gunita (n.) – Memory.
- Takipsilim (n.) – Twilight.
- Kinaadman (n.) – Knowledge.
What is Maganda mean?
Maganda ka means ” you are beautiful “, and it can be used to describe many other things besides our beautiful filipinas, like tourist spots, a drawing or painting, yeng constantino songs, etc.
How do you say Filipino words?
Greetings and Essentials
- Magandang araw!
- Mano po (ma-no po) / Bless.
- Oo / Hindi (o-o / hin-di) / Yes / No.
- Salamat (sa-la-mat) / Thank you.
- Walang anuman (wa-lang a-noo-man) / You’re welcome.
- Paalam (pa-a-lam) / Goodbye.
- Nawawala ako (na-wa-wa-la a-ko) / I’m lost.
- Hinahanap ko (hi-na-ha-nap ko) / I’m looking for.
How would you describe Filipino?
Filipinos have been described as friendly, outgoing, sensitive, easily offended, nosy, garrulous, direct, hospitable, feisty, irreverent, good natured, clever, witty, gregarious, happy, generous, easy to laugh, gracious, easy to befriend, casual, fun loving, sensitive and hospitable.
What are some Filipino sayings?
Essential phrases in Tagalog
- “Magandang umaga, magandang hapon, magandang gabi” (“Good morning, good afternoon, good evening”)
- “Kamusta ka?” (How are you?)
- “Salamat” (Thank you)
- “Oo, hindi” (Yes, no)
- “P’wede po magtanong?” (May I ask a question?)
- “Ingat” (Take care)
- “Paalam” (Goodbye)
What does Gando mean in Philippines?
Gando: from the fulani word Gandal or knowledge. Gando means who he has gandal or the enlightened.
What is Pogi?
Pogi and Guapo Basically are not Tagalog firstly Pogi is a slang words perhaps and ‘Guapo’ cames from Spanish words means Handsome basically it has the same meaning which is ‘Handsome’ lastly Handsome in tagalog is ‘Magandang lalaki’ See a translation.
What is Malansa in English?
English Translation. slimy. More meanings for malansa. slimy adjective. maputik, maburak, malusak.
How do you say you are cute?
40 Ways to Say You Are Beautiful in Speaking Phrases
- You are so adorable.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart melt.
- Your beauty is incomparable.
- Your smile melts my heart.
- Wow, You are gorgeous.
What’s a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting