- 1 How do you say 1st 2nd 3rd in Korean?
- 2 How do you count from 1 to 10 in Korean?
- 3 What is my age in Korean numbers?
- 4 What does 3 mean in Korean?
- 5 How do you say 1000 won in Korean?
- 6 Is learning Korean hard?
- 7 What is WHO Korean?
- 8 How do you count to 3 in Korean?
- 9 How do you ask age in Korean?
- 10 What is mine Korean name?
How do you say 1st 2nd 3rd in Korean?
Lesson 10: Korean Numbers
- Play 하나 = one. Play 둘 = two. Play 셋 = three. Play 넷 = four. Play 다섯 = five.
- Play 일 = one. Play 이 = two. Play 삼 = three. Play 사 = four.
- Play 영 = zero. Play 공 = zero.
- Play 처음 = the first time/beginning.
- Play 마지막 = last.
- Play 번째 = counter for 1st/2nd/3rd/etc..
- Play 첫 번째 = first (1st)
- Play 두 번째 = second (2nd)
How do you count from 1 to 10 in Korean?
Korean Numbers 1-10
- 1 하나 hana.
- 2 둘 dhul.
- 3 셋 sehtt.
- 4 넷 nehtt.
- 5 다섯 da-seot.
- 6 여섯 yeo-seot.
- 7 일곱 il-gop.
- 8 여덟 yuh-deol.
What is my age in Korean numbers?
Let’s say that you’re aged 50-100. You will most likely use the Sino-Korean numbers instead of the native Korean numbers. Again, you don’t have to use the Sino-Korean numbers for ages 50-99. However, most Koreans prefer to use numbers 50-99 with Sino-Korean numbers.
What does 3 mean in Korean?
1: 일 (il) 2: 이 (i) 3: 삼 (sam) 4: 사 (sa)
How do you say 1000 won in Korean?
A 1000 Won is 천 원 (cheon won).
Is learning Korean hard?
Although Korean might be ranked as one of the more difficult languages to learn by the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), it is by no means impossible. So don’t worry about the “hours” it takes to learn Korean. You can learn Korean fast — and you may even already know more Korean than you think!
What is WHO Korean?
Who in Korean – 누구 (nugu) If you want to know someone’s name or identity, you can ask “who” in Korean as 누구 (nugu).
How do you count to 3 in Korean?
Practice the Korean system.
- Korean numbers are written using symbols that are called “Hangul” and are not written using the Roman alphabet.
- 1 하나 (Hana or Hah – nah)
- 2 둘 (Dul or Dool)
- 3 셋 (Set or Seht)
- 4 넷 (Net or Neht)
- 5 다섯 (Dausut or Dah suht)
- 6 여섯 (Yeosut or Yuh suht)
- 7 일곱 (Ilgup or eel gob)
How do you ask age in Korean?
You can also ask someone’s Korean age by using this question: 나이가 어떻게 되세요? (naiga eotteoke doeseyo?) How old are you?
What is mine Korean name?
Soompi on Twitter What is your Korean name? Mine is Yong Bo Eun!