- 1 How do you make your iPhone say something when you plug it in?
- 2 How do you send an automatic text on iPhone?
- 3 How do you make Siri cuss?
- 4 How do you make Siri say whatever you want?
- 5 How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
- 6 How do you send a message every time you plug in your phone?
- 7 Why did my iPhone send a text I didn’t type?
- 8 How do you make a shortcut to send a message when I plug in my phone?
- 9 How do I send an automated message?
- 10 How do I send a timed text?
- 11 Is there a way to send an automatic text response?
How do you make your iPhone say something when you plug it in?
How to make Siri talk when plugged in?
- Open the Shortcuts app on the iPhone.
- Find the navigation bar and access the ‘Automation’ tab at the middle of the bottom screen.
- Tap on the ‘Create Personal Automation’ option.
- Find ‘Charger’ in the list of automation and tap on it.
How do you send an automatic text on iPhone?
How to schedule a text message on your iPhone
- Enter your text, add a photo if you wish, then tap “Schedule date” and select the time and date at which the message will be sent.
- “Don’t repeat” is the default setting; to create a message that will be sent periodically, tap “Repeat” and select the appropriate option.
How do you make Siri cuss?
Apple uses a dictionary database for Siri, which tops out with PG-13 content. Press Add Action and tap the Apps button to get a full listing of all the compatible options. Fill in your bad words in the first name field and listen to her spew curse words.
How do you make Siri say whatever you want?
“Open the shortcuts app and hit ‘create personal automation’, hit ‘charger’. Next ‘add action’, select ‘speak text’ and type in whatever you want. “And now, whenever you charge your phone, it’s gonna say whatever you programmed it to say.”
How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
Once Siri is enabled on your iPhone 12, all you need to do is either say “Hey Siri” or long-press the button on the right side of the phone to access it. With the Siri update in iOS 14, the voice assistant no longer takes over your full screen.
How do you send a message every time you plug in your phone?
How to schedule a text message on Android
- Open Messages. If the app isn’t easily accessible, pull down on the home screen and enter “Messages” in the search bar.
- Compose your message. Tap Compose in the lower right corner, then select your recipient and write your text.
- Schedule the message.
- Set a time and date.
Why did my iPhone send a text I didn’t type?
Out Of Order Phone One of the most common reasons people witnesses an unknown text sent from their phones is that your phone’s hardware or software is out of order. Sometimes, you send a text to a person, and it is also sent to another one, and you do not know it.
How do you make a shortcut to send a message when I plug in my phone?
How to Set Up Message Shortcuts for an iPhone
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the iPhone home screen. Tap “General,” then “Keyboard” and select “Add New Shortcut.”
- Tap the “Phrase” text field and enter the text you want to appear when you type the shortcut.
- Type the shortcut in the “Shortcut” text field.
How do I send an automated message?
Using away messages
- Tap More options > Business tools > Away message.
- Turn on Send away message.
- Tap the message to edit it > OK.
- Under Schedule, tap and choose among: Always send to send the automated message at all times.
- Under Recipients, tap and choose between:
- Tap Save.
How do I send a timed text?
Tap and hold the send button (instead of just tapping it). A schedule menu pops up. Choose when you’d like to send it — either later today, later tonight, tomorrow or a date and time in the future. Tap send.
Is there a way to send an automatic text response?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.