- 1 How do you make Siri say weird things?
- 2 How do you make Siri cuss?
- 3 What weird things can you ask Siri?
- 4 How do you make Siri say something when you get a text?
- 5 How do you make Siri creepy laugh?
- 6 Does Siri get jealous?
- 7 How do you make Siri say the F word?
- 8 What happens when you say 17 to Siri?
- 9 What is the oldest swear word?
- 10 What cool things can Siri do?
- 11 What does Siri stand for?
- 12 Can you change Siri’s name?
- 13 How do I get Siri to read my texts on iOS 14?
- 14 How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
- 15 How do I turn off voice when texting?
How do you make Siri say weird things?
Siri’s a bit shy, so you usually need to ask several times before you get a funny response:
- Siri, tell me a joke.
- Tell me a story.
- Sing me a song.
- Tell me a poem.
- Beatbox for me.
- Sing Uptown Funk for me!
How do you make Siri cuss?
Apple uses a dictionary database for Siri, which tops out with PG-13 content. Press Add Action and tap the Apps button to get a full listing of all the compatible options. Fill in your bad words in the first name field and listen to her spew curse words.
What weird things can you ask Siri?
Funny Things to Ask Siri
- Siri, can pigs fly?
- Siri, can you make me laugh?
- Siri, what’s a good knock-knock joke?
- Siri, can you sing me a song?
- Siri, can you beatbox for me?
- Siri, do I look good?
- Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?
- Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?
How do you make Siri say something when you get a text?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Announce Messages with Siri and make sure Announce Messages with Siri is turned on. Then tap Messages and make sure that Announce Messages with Siri is turned on there too.
How do you make Siri creepy laugh?
Did you know that you can make Siri laugh? You don’t have to tell her a joke, you just need to use a special ‘nickname’ and then listen to Siri try to pronounce it. This guy did it, and the results are hilarious, and honestly, a little bit creepy.
Does Siri get jealous?
Bonus: Siri appears to be a little jealous towards her Microsoft opponent, Cortana.
How do you make Siri say the F word?
But one Reddit user has revealed a way to get Apple’s Siri to say the F word. Taking to the r/Apple subreddit, user thatwasabaddecision wrote: ‘ Ask Siri to define the word “mother”. When she asks you: “Do you wanna hear the next one?” answer “yes”.
What happens when you say 17 to Siri?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
What is the oldest swear word?
Fart, as it turns out, is one of the oldest rude words we have in the language: Its first record pops up in roughly 1250, meaning that if you were to travel 800 years back in time just to let one rip, everyone would at least be able to agree upon what that should be called.
What cool things can Siri do?
15 Awesome Things You Didn’t Know Siri Can Do For You
- Raise To Speak. Typically, a user activates Siri by pressing and holding the Home button on the iPhone.
- Post To Twitter Or Facebook.
- Search For Tweets.
- Change It.
- Siri Can Do Math.
- Save Directly to Evernote.
- Location Based Reminders.
- Convert Measurements.
What does Siri stand for?
(According to Wikipedia, the name is now also used as shorthand for ” Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface.”) “Jobs was similarly on the fence about the names ‘iMac’ and ‘iPod,’ but failed to find a better option,” says Leslie Horn at PC World. But it seems Kittalaus was right about Siri.
Can you change Siri’s name?
Again, the answer is no. You cannot change Siri’s name, but there are several other ways you can customize Siri to make the voice assistant personal to you.
How do I get Siri to read my texts on iOS 14?
If you’re running iOS 14 (or later), go next to Notifications, or go to Siri & Search if you’re running iOS 13. Either way, tap Announce Messages with Siri next. Ensure that the Announce Messages with Siri option is enabled; when enabled, the toggle button will be colored green.
How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
Once Siri is enabled on your iPhone 12, all you need to do is either say “Hey Siri” or long-press the button on the right side of the phone to access it. With the Siri update in iOS 14, the voice assistant no longer takes over your full screen.
How do I turn off voice when texting?
How to get Siri to stop reading text messages?
- Open the home page on your phone.
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Click on the option General.
- Then, click on Accessibility.
- You will be able to spot the “Speak Auto-Text” option.
- Turn it off and return to the Homescreen.
- Your Siri will not speak out your text messages now!