- 1 What is the Spanish word for next to?
- 2 How do you say bitacora in English?
- 3 How do you say in Spanish Your mean?
- 4 How do you say keyboard in Spanish?
- 5 How do you spell means in Spanish?
- 6 What is the meaning of binnacle?
- 7 What is meant by log book?
- 8 What do you call a mean girl in Spanish?
- 9 What does Picanyo mean in Spanish?
- 10 How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
- 11 How do you wish someone well in Spanish?
- 12 What’s another word for best wishes?
- 13 What are some greetings in Spanish?
What is the Spanish word for next to?
The phrase “next to” when indicating location can be translated as al lado de: La casa está al lado de la iglesia, meaning “The house is next to the church.” When translating “next to” to mean “almost,” you can use casi: casi sin valor, next to worthless.
How do you say bitacora in English?
- diary or daily record. journal; → bitácora;
- a personal or corporate website. blog; → blog; ciberbitácora; bitácora;
How do you say in Spanish Your mean?
If you want to express that someone is mean, or, “to be mean” in Spanish, there are two phrases you can use. The first is “ser malo” and the second is “ser mezquino.” In English, they both translate to someone being mean or nasty.
How do you say keyboard in Spanish?
keyboard n. teclado nm. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.
How do you spell means in Spanish?
Translate spell from English to Spanish
- spell → encanto, hechizo, conjuro, brujería, encantamiento, rato, período, berrinche, pataleta.
- spell → deletrear, anunciar, presagiar, descifrar.
- spell → deletrear, atractivo, encanto, atracción, aliciente.
What is the meaning of binnacle?
1: a housing for a ship’s compass and a lamp. 2: a container for instruments in an automobile dashboard All but the shortest drivers find unrestricted sightlines to a hooded instrument binnacle loaded with nicely legible gauges.—
What is meant by log book?
A logbook (a ship’s logs or simply log) is a record of important events in the management, operation, and navigation of a ship. In military terms, a logbook is a series of official and legally binding documents. Each document (usually arranged by date) is marked with the time of an event or action of significance.
What do you call a mean girl in Spanish?
la chica mala (F) Be careful with her. She’s a mean girl. Ten cuidado con ella.
What does Picanyo mean in Spanish?
“picante” means “spicy” or “hot” in Spanish, so I suppose it’s a play on words based on that (the word finishes in “o” instead of “e” to make it sound foreign to an Engish-speaking audience). ————————————————–
How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
How to Say Goodnight in Spanish. Buenas noches is how you say goodnight in Spanish.
How do you wish someone well in Spanish?
Get Well Wishes Recupérate pronto. Wish you a speedy recovery. ¡Que te mejores! Get well!
What’s another word for best wishes?
synonyms for best wishes
What are some greetings in Spanish?
The common verbal greeting is “ Buenos dias” (Good day), “Buenas tardes” (Good afternoon) or “Buenas noches” (Good evening/night) depending on the time of day. People may also say “¿Como está?” (How are you). A more casual greeting is “Hola” (Hello).